Hi Friend!

"Dammit! I told myself I wouldn't run again." Yoongi cursed kicking at the ground as he walked. 

"Running is not that bad." Said a hushed voice, he looked over his shoulder. A boy with a slender frame and dark brown hair was walking behind him. Yoongi scrunched his face. 

"Did you say something?"

The boy smiled a big box smile and nodded. 

"I see…. Well you should run for me, because my legs are tired." Yoongi informed then he pointed in a different direction opposite where he was headed.

The boy frowned looking down at his feet. "But I have sandals on…"

Yoongi shrugged and continued walking hoping that the boy got the hint.

He didn't.

"My names Taehyung… Kim Taehyung. But you can call me Tae." He chattered along happily. Yoongi scowled at him.

"I didn't ask what your name was?" 

"Who said I was telling you?" Tae shot back. Throwing Yoongi off. He looked around, it was just him and Tae.

"Well, who else would you be talking to?" 

"Him" Tae stated as he pointed to a trashcan nearby.

"A trashcan?" Yoongi laughed. This guy was silly.  "You know you really shouldn't talk to trashy people." 

Tae laughed heartily. "You're funny!" 

Yoongi smirked then continued his walking. Tae continued to follow while humming a song. So he stopped causing Tae to walk right into his back. "Oof." Tae grunted.

"Are you going to keep following me?"

"Who said I was following you?" He retorted.

"Well… "

"You've been walking straight. If you were curious you should have made turns to see." 

Yoongi threw his hands up in the air. "Ya got me."  Then turned around and walked in the opposite direction. Tae nodded but didn't move to follow. 
"Hey…. I still don't know your name" Whined Tae. 

"I didn't give it." Yoongi called back noticing Tae wasn't behind him anymore. Perhaps, he wasn't following him to begin with. Just headed in the same direction. 

"What is it?" He yelled at Yoongi. 

"It's Yoongi." 

Tae jumped up and down then ran and hugged him knocking him to the ground. "Aaargh.. get off me!!" He screamed. Tae giggled and sat on the ground legs crisscrossed. "Sorry, I get excited easily." 

Yoongi rubbed his arms that now had scrapes on them, and the cast was covered in dirt. 

He sighed, "want to get something to eat?"

Tae squealed causing Yoongi to cover his ears.

"YES!!!" 

"Okay… just don't make that noise again." 

They walked along until they came upon a food truck. Yoongi stared at the menu on the side of the orange, lime green and yellow truck. It was mainly sandwiches, wraps and assortment of chips. Tae tapped his tummy and shifted from side to side as he waited for his new friend to decide.

"I want a steak wrap and doritos!" Tae says excitedly handing the man in the window his money. Moments later the guy appeared with Tae's food, and then handed Yoongi his usual.  

Tae's head swiveled back and forth at the exchange. "Whaaat?" 

Yoongi smirked taking a bite of his chicken sandwich. Tae took a big bite of his burrito, and sat down on the curb. 

"I come here a lot." He said as he sat down next to the boy. 

"Oh…"

"Yea… I've had a bad habit of running, and it makes me super hungry." Yoongi stated, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"Why's it a bad habit?" 

He shrugged, thinking about all the times he ran away from Y/N. 

"What are you running from?" Tae asked curious. Placing his head on his fist, as he looked up at the older guy. 

"A girl…"

Tae got excited. "Does she like you!?"

"I don't think so…." 

Tae frowned. " is she mean to you?" 

Yoongi laughed a little, "not at all."

"Then why do you run from her."

"I like her…" 

"Well maybe you should tell her.. ya know.. instead of running." Tae concluded lightly smacking Yoongi on the arm. 

"Now is not the right time." 

"When is the right time?"

"I don't know." Yoongi sighed no longer hungry. Standing up he dropped the rest of his sandwich in the trash, and made his way back down the street. Tae made a squeaking noise as he scurried to catch up to his new friend.

"Hey!" He said as he slowed down once he caught up to Yoongi.

"Hi"

"Where you going?"

"Home...I'm tired now." Yoongi yawned.

Tae nodded then skipped off, "well goodnight best friend!" 

Yoongi laughed and waved at the little boy. 

The rest of the walk home was a quiet one. The street lights turned on, and very few people were roaming the streets. His thoughts wandered to Y/N wondering what she was doing, if she's sleeping was she dreaming, if she's dreaming was she dreaming of him?

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: What do you think?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜