Gross

Gross

The guy  walked into the shop, a grunge looking girl eyeing him curiously as she traced her finger along the glass counter, walking around it.
"Can I help you darlin." She asked toying with her lip ring.
"Just browsing" he replied side stepping and walking fast toward the back corner of the store.
That woman made his skin crawl causing him to shiver. The man had never been in this kind of store before, and wasn't quite sure where to look. One thing was certain, she wasn't going to help him. Cutting his eyes at her then back to the shelf in front of him, the man's eyes bugged out when he saw the different size beads and whips.

No.. that's not what he needed. He walked around looking up one aisle after another until he found what he was looking for. This one had a remote and different caps, a fluorescent green color. He cringed.

Was this necessary???... yes..

He thought picking up a bright pink one that was the size of an adult man's fist. Flipping it over, he read the settings while cringing again.

"That looks fun dear. Do you have a boyfriend or is this for you? The grunge woman asked resting her black-chipped fingernail hand on his shoulder. He shrugged it off and curled his nose. "Neither." He said offended. She just snickered. The smiled coolly. "Would you like to see how it works?

He raised an eyebrow at her, then nodded. Taking it out his hands she walked towards the counter exaggerating swaying her hips. He rolled his eyes and followed.

Removing the package she set it on the counter. Then disappeared for moment, returning with batteries for the remote, as well as the butt plug.

"Press this button right here and you or your lover will be off to happy town." She said giddy like. She wouldn't be saying that if she knew the real purpose.

Watching as it vibrated erratically. He frowned, how could he do that. She eyed him curiously. "Is this good honey?"

Sighing deeply, he handed over his credit card.
"It's perfect.."

She clapped her hands, jumping into a skip to grab another package and card, scribbling on the back. Then sliding it in the bag with his purchase.

"Come back anytime." She said as she blew him a kiss.

Gross…

Taking the bag he walked quickly out the store.

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N:Okay, so it's gonna get a little dark and twisty but hang in there. :) How we feeling? Any guesses on who has Hin?
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱CJ😱😱😱😱😱😱😱