Diamond from a Rock

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Where's Taehyung? Oh hey... this is a super short chapter. Mainly a filler, but needed just the same. Seriously though... Where the fuck is Taehyung???

Not even sure why Hui from Pentagon is so adorable in this gif... but him is.... him is.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Darkness may have consumed me before, but the light has cast it out. That light is Yoongi, and the sound of his heart beating is so soothing it lulls me to sleep. The way he smells, and the sounds he makes while he rests so peacefully... simply melts my heart. Honestly... I don't even think the cold ache would come back. He has healed me, and showed me a love beyond words, beyond the simple touches, and sweet nothings whispered.

I love him ... and for the first time in years, I don't have nightmares. They too have melted away into shadows to stay hidden. I smiled snuggling into his chest, slipping comfortably back into my new beautiful dream world.

----------------------

"Y/N..." Yoongi whispered lightly shaking the sleeping girl. She grunted in her sleep, her hold tightening around him like a vise. It softens again when they start to come out.

"Mmm...?" She questioned opening one eye partially. He gave her a smile, tucking a hair behind her ear. "You going to wake up?"

"Do I have to?" She murmured sleepily.

"No...we can stay in bed all day if you want."

Y/N smiled kissing him softly, and then snuggling back into his warm chest. Yoongi couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

---------------

Hobi threw his phone 'That Ass' was flirting with him, and yet he was thirsty bitch according to this pricks texts. Yoongi and Y/N are locked away in her bedroom refusing to get up. They were so annoying and cute... and... perfect...Hobi wanted that. His phone chirped from somewhere near his closet. Groaning all annoyed walked over picked it up, and then fell back onto his bed. Swiping open his phone he saw that the guy had responded.

((That Ass is an Ass: Cutie want to get coffee?))

Hobi squealed, this guy was being elusive for months. Calling him thirsty and everything else. He drummed his fingers on his chin thinking

"Hmmm... maybe I should play hard to get...."

Giggling at his cleverness and stupidity he sent a text that read. "I'm not interested."

*chirp*

He looked down still smiling.

((That playful Ass: Now I have to beg baby? Please don't make me beg.))

((Reply to That playful Ass: Are you kidding me? I am a Queen and should be treated as such.))

((That playful Ass: whatever you say Princess...😏 Now come have coffee with me.))

((Reply to That playful Ass: Sorry I don't associate with peasants.))

((That playful Ass: Guess it's a good thing I'm a King. 😉))

Hobi dropped his phone, he could feel his cheeks warming. This guy wanted nothing to do with him before, and now...? Well, what could it hurt.

((Reply to King Playful Ass: Minute Cafe at 4pm. Don't disappoint me or it's off with your head.🔪))

((King Playful Ass: Yes my Queen.))

((Reply to King Playful Ass: Bish! Who said I was yours? 🤨))

He laughed as he jumped excitedly from his bed. Hobi wanted to tell the two sleeping in the next room. But, he could do that later... right now... he needed to find something stunning to wear for just coffee.

Just Coffee....

At 4:15pm Hobi arrived at the Minute Cafe, he decided to be a little late. After all the man did put him through hell. He walked in as if he was on the red carpet, smiling brightly anticipating an amazing day/night that would never come.

((Peasant Ass: I'm sorry Queen... work called me in. I won't be able to talk for a while. Don't forget about me.))

((Reply to Peasant Ass: 🔪 You are dead to me.))

A tear threatened to fall down his soft face. Having been taken for a fool, and he was deciding to be overly dramatic.

"That Hoe doesn't know a diamond from a rock."

He snapped his fingers in an 'S' motion then stormed out the Cafe.

-----------------

Namjoon stepped out into the cool night air. It was so refreshing after the hectic day he had endured. They lost a patient in transit, and it took every bit of strength he could muster not to break down. The girl was hit by a car trying to get to a fan signing of her favorite Band. However, fate didn't feel it necessary. A drunk driver jumped the curve and hit her. Sending her flying 15ft. He worked on her from the time he arrived til she took her last breath.

Flashes of Catie's still face came to him. How Amber was broken for days. Granted it brought them closer. He wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Deep in his thoughts about past events he didn't see the black van pull up behind him, nor did he see the masked person creep up behind him.

The only thing he felt was something hard hit his back, and then everything went black.