HURT, EXTRA, AND JUST PLAIN DUMB

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Getting ready for some shaky stuff. Some good stuff, and then... uhh...yea, you'll see.

As always thank you for reading my story. It means a lot. All the chapter's are completed from this one on. So a steady update once every three days. So... the next one will be Saturday. There are 9 chapters after this one, and then it's done.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yoongi pulled away after Y/N's hands had trailed to his belt, fumbling to undo it. He sighed deeply, shaking his head. Although he wanted to go further. He didn't want her to feel she had to. Especially with her past.

Lightly he kissed her forehead and rolled off the bed. Y/N buried her face in her pillow hurt. It felt like rejection. She wondered if there was something wrong with her. Everytime they would get close, he would become awkward and pull away. Her heart panged, as all the butterflies faded. The darkness threatening to creep back in.

After a while she felt his arms wrap around her his chest pressed to her back, and his face buried in her neck. His warm breath tickling her, as his breathing slowed. She closed her eyes and sighed.

Maybe she should break up with him. A jolt of grief shot through her at the thought. So, she cast it away never to think of it again.

---------------Yoongi--------------------

"No... it's not like that..." he interrupted Namjoon on the phone.

"Man she never even tried to get me out of my pants. Are you afraid she won't like what she sees?" Namjoon teased.

"No.. I just don't want to hurt her, or trigger bad memories. Ya know?"

"Look man... I get it, but it would seem she wants it, and you are cockblocking your own girlfriend."

Yoongi felt a pang of guilt. That wasn't what he thought he was doing. Namjoon's fuckboy mentality had him thinking that perhaps he was...

"I didn't see it like that...." He frowned down at his hands.

"Bruh..."

"Yea.."

"Bruh... I got to go.. Amber just got here." Namjoon said. Yoongi could hear the excitement in his friend's voice.

"Alright.... Later." He was getting ready to hang up when Namjoon screamed.

"DON'T COCKBLOCK BRO!" then click.

Yoongi frowned and then it turned to a grin. Maybe he was right. But, he would wait a while longer just to be sure.

----------------Namjoon--------------

"AMBER!" He shouted at the girl walking towards him. She rolled her eyes, stepping into his warm embrace. "Girl I missed you."

"I was literally just here like yesterday." She chuckled at his adorable neediness.

"How's Callie bug?" He asked. The little one had the flu. Which is why Amber had to leave him to watch Friends by himself the day before. He didn't mind though. He loved that little girl. Especially since she helped him meet the girl in his arms. He smiled to himself thinking about that day.

"She is still sick. But, she is holding food down now. So, Catie said I could go if I wanted to." She didn't want to go, but she also wanted to see this goofball. She might even like him a little.

"Aw... poor girl. We should get her a new baby doll. Maybe that would help her feel better quicker." He nodded as he said it. Amber smiled as he released her from his hold. They walked down to the shops along the strip.

"These dolls are creepy...." Namjoon grimaced at a doll that oddly resembled chucky. Amber laughed picking up a baby doll with a yellow jumper and flowered shirt. The blonde hair and hazel eyes looking a lot like the sick little girl at home.

"Look it's Callie." She smiled, holding the doll up to his face. Namjoon laughed taking the doll and turning it over a few times in his hands.

"Think she'll like it?" He asked handing it back to her. She just nodded, turning to go pay for it. "Hey what about this airplane for Perseus?" He asked pointing towards a blue airplane with a shark face. Amber nodded, so he picked it up and followed her to the counter. Pushing her to the side so he could pay for them. She started to argue but he shushed her, and so she walked off towards the door.

"Fine... I can see I'm unwanted"

Namjoon laughed, had he not known she was being extra about it. He would have panicked. But, he continued to pay while the lady behind the counter looked like she was going to have a fit.

"It's fine..." he informed her. But, that made it worse. She threw the bag at him, and shooed him away. He guessed she wanted him to make things better.

Outside the shop Amber was standing there with two coffees, and a look of pure amusement.

"You make the shopkeeper upset."

She just shrugged handing him a coffee, and sipping her own.

"Wouldn't be the first time someone couldn't handle my level of extra." She winked at him, he chuckled shaking his head.

Namjoon looked back at the shop to see the shopkeeper staring from the window. A deep scowl set across her aging features. He waved at her which deepened her scowl as she disappeared from the window. Amber watched amused.

"Are you sure I'm the one who upset her?" Amber said playfully. Before walking down the street. Namjoon took a sip of the coffee just staring at the empty window. "Nope..." he turned on his heel then caught up to Amber.

----------Hoseok--------

Hoseok skimmed through his contacts, but couldn't seem to find the one he was looking for. He groaned loudly throwing himself onto the worn couch. Did he delete it after he got upset? Or did he decide to change the name. He checked again... no... definitely not...there.

He did however have a new text message from an unknown number.

((Unknown: That was rude of me. I'm sorry.))

He smirked at the message and responded.

((Respond to Unknown: New phone who dis?))

Then he waited.