Bad Fever

3rd person POV

Harry was getting ready to go to a photoshoot today, but he just doesn't feel right. It's hard for him to explain the way he's feeling. He doesn't feel nauseas, or anything, he just feels WEIRD.
Him and the rest of his band mates got in the van and relaxed on the trip to the location the photoshoot was at, so he took that opportunity to take a nap so that he feels more like himself when he wakes up.
.........
They made it to the studio and Niall woke him up.
"Hey mate we're at the studio now it's time to get up ok?"
Harry just groans in response because he feels WORSE than he did when he fell asleep, he feels SO hot and sweaty. But he doesn't feel nauseous or anything either. He feels sticky and just EXHAUSTED.
Niall felt his forehead when he didn't get much of a response from Harry and he saw just how sweaty he currently was. But he found it odd since it wasn't even hot in the van, in fact it was FREEZING in there. When he put his hand on Harry's forehead it felt REALLY warm.
"Woah Harry you feel really warm!"
Now feeling really worried he asked a medic that went with them if he could use the thermometer, to which they agreed to and gave it to him.
"Thank you so much guys I'll give it back when I'm done"
He ran back to Harry and put the end of the thermometer into Harry's mouth and waited for the beep. When it beeped, he took it out and read the numbers 102.6°F on it, so he gave Harry some fever reducers and led him inside so that he could lay down and get some rest. Once Harry was laying down on the couch in his dressing room he covered Harry up with a blanket.
"Get some rest Harry ok? I'll go let Paul know that you're sick and can't do the photoshoot"
When all Niall got in response was light snoring, he walked over to Paul.
"Hey Paul, Harry is really sick, he has a high fever and can't do the photoshoot can we reschedule it for another day when he's feeling better?"
"I'll go talk to management about it ok Niall?"
"Ok thank you Paul"
When Paul took out his phone to talk to management Niall waited impatiently for their response. He really hoped they would reschedule the photoshoot, Harry's just TOO sick to do it. When Paul looked at him and gave him a thumbs up, Niall smiled and gave Paul a hug.
"That's great news thanks Paul!"
"You're welcome Niall, now get Harry home and feeling better!"
"Will do Paul thanks again!"
So Niall ran back to Harry's dressing room and shook him awake gently.
"Wake up Harry it's time to get you home"
When Harry didn't wake up, Niall got worried and shook him harder. Harry would normally be awake by now since he's a light sleeper. He felt Harry's forehead and realized that was BOILING, Harry's fever has risen even MORE. He grabbed the thermometer and checked Harry's temperature again. When it beeped he took it out and it read 105.2° Niall's face paled, that was WAY too high. He took out his phone and called 911.
"My bandmate is unconscious and his fever is 105.2° send an ambulance quick!"
"Ok sir an ambulance is on its way, can you listen and make sure he's breathing for me?"
"O ok I'll check" Niall said as he bent down close to Harry's mouth and listened. When he could hear Harry breathing, he sighed a sigh of relief.
"Yes he's breathing"
"Alright that's great the ambulance should be there in a few minuets alright?"
"Alright thank you ma'am"
"You're welcome young man"
Niall hung up the phone when the paramedics came running in and loaded Harry into the ambulance and took him straight to the hospital.

..........
When they got to the hospital they took Harry's temperature which had risen to 105.9° and covered him in ice to lower his temperature. His temperature was now normal and he was awake. He was diagnosed with the flu and was kept in the hospital for a couple days for observation and fluids since he was severely dehydrated.
"Don't scare me ever again like that Harry I thought you were going to die"
"I won't Niall I'm sorry I scared you so badly"
"It's alright Harry I'm just glad you're ok now"
Harry smiled and hugged Niall tightly before they laid down together on his hospital bed and slept.

THE END