Sick at school

Harry was in his math class not really listening to what his teacher was saying. He REALLY didn't feel good, his stomach hurt and he's hot but shivering. His 8th birthday was a couple days ago, so he and a bunch of his friends were ice skating for his party. Harry's pretty sure that's what got him sick, and he wasn't happy about it.
He felt like he had to go to the bathroom, so he raised his hand. Of course his teacher was turned around facing the board, so she obviously couldn't see him. So he had to wait with his hand raised, for her to turn back around so he could ask. Finally she turned around, which Harry was grateful for.

"Yes Harry? What's your question?"

"May I please go to the bathroom?"

"No Harry I'm teaching you something important, you'll have to wait until after class"

"Yes ma'am"

When she turned back around, Harry looked down sadly. He wanted to cry because his stomach hurt SO bad and his need to go to the bathroom was increasing as time went on, not to mention his stomach was starting to gurgle unhappily. Harry really didn't want to have an accident in class, that would be SO embarrassing.
He squeezed his butt cheeks together, hoping that would stop himself from having an accident in class. Everyone would laugh at him if he had an accident in front of everyone, so he was doing everything he could to try and avoid it. Man class was taking forever, Harry thought as he looked at the clock. He was getting REALLY close to having an accident, so he raised his hand again. His teacher saw and called on him again.

"Yes Harry?"

"Can I PLEASE go to the bathroom Miss? I REALLY have to go."

"No Harry you have to wait until after class, now please stop asking"

She went back to teaching and Harry looked down again. He couldn't hold it for much longer, he could feel the burning sensation in his stomach and knew it was going to happen really soon. He rubbed his stomach hoping that it would help, it didn't if anything rubbing it was making it worse.
Suddenly Harry let out a fart, luckily it was quiet, but it smelled really bad. Everyone around him covered there nose and mumbled, obviously complaining about the smell. Then he let out a wet fart, everyone suddenly looking at him when they heard it. Harry blushed as he let out another wet fart, a little diarrhea coming out with it.
When he felt that, Harry squeezed his cheeks harder. His stomach making loud gurgling noises after, clearly not happy that he was holding it in. Harry's stomach kept making gurgling noises, the burning sensation getting worse. He knew he couldn't hold it in any longer, but he also knew that the teacher wouldn't let him go to bathroom. He sat at his desk waiting until he was aloud to go.

........

A few minutes later and the burning sensation was REALLY bad, and his stomach was gurgling loudly and constantly. He needed to go to the bathroom now and quickly, before he had an accident. He went to stand up when the teacher called on him to write something on the board, but when he did he stopped as he let out a wet fart, then another  wet fart louder than the last one. Then he let out another long wet fart, diarrhea starting to come out along with it.
Harry stood there in embarrassment as he let out wet fart after wet fart, diarrhea quickly filling up his pants. He covered his face as it continued, a brown spot now on the back of his pants. When he was done the room was silent, but then it was quickly filled with laughter as his whole class laughed at him.
He was humiliated, so he covered his face more and cried. He couldn't believe this was happening to him, if the teacher would have just let him go this wouldn't have happened. He cried as he listened to the teacher telling everyone to stop laughing at him. Harry uncovered his face when he felt someone put their hands on his shoulders, seeing his teacher crouched down in front of him.

"Harry I'm SO sorry, I should have let you go to the bathroom when you asked. This wouldn't have happened to you if I let you go"

Harry didn't say anything, he just continued to cry. He just wanted to go home now. He looked up at her sadly.

"C can I go to the nurse? I I want to go h home I don't feel good"

"Of course Harry, I'll walk you down and tell her"

Harry walked out of the classroom slowly, making his way to the nurses office, his teacher was walking next to him, feeling guilty for not letting him go to bathroom when he asked. They quickly walked inside the nurses office, she let the nurse know what happened.

"Harry had an accident and wants to go home, he told me that he doesn't feel good"

"Alright I'll call Harry's mom and let her know"

"Alright thank you, and feel better Harry I'm really this happened to you, I'll never do that you again I promise"

Harry nodded and she quickly left the nurses office. He was just glad that he could go home, he just had to wait for his mom to pick him up.

.........

Fifteen minutes later and his mom picked him up from school, quickly bringing him back home and giving him a bath. He went to bed after his bath, getting the rest he needed to get better.

..........

Harry felt better in a couple of days, and he thankfully never had that happen to him again that year.

I hope you enjoyed this sickfic! Sorry I took so long I've been busy with work and stuff. Please comment your requests down below and I'll write them!