Flu/Bad Cough

Harry woke up one morning burning hot and sweating buckets, but shivering. He also felt REALLY nauseous, like he could throw up at any second. Suddenly he let out a nauseating burp, he put his right hand over his mouth and ran to the bathroom. Throwing up the contents of his stomach. He threw up for several minutes, wave after wave of sick barreling up his throat.
Finally after 20 minutes, he was dry heaving into the toilet. Once the dry heaving stopped Harry felt exhausted. He laid his head down on the toilet seat and closed his eyes. The cool porcelain felt good on his feverish skin. He closed his eyes and without realizing it, fell asleep after his exhausting bout of vomiting.
Harry slept for a couple hours, he would have stayed asleep too if his phone wouldn't have starting ringing. Affectively waking him up, he got up and walked into his bedroom slowly. Picking up his phone, answering it without looking at the caller ID first to see who was calling him.

"H-hello?"

"Hi Harry are you ok? You sound awful"

"Louis?"

"Yes did you not look at your screen before you answered?"

"No I didn't sorry Louis"

"It's ok but are you ok? You don't sound very good"

"No I have the flu I feel horrible"

"Awww I'm sorry Harry, I'll come over and keep you company how does that sound?"

"That sounds amazing thank you Louis"

"Your welcome Harry I'll see you in a few minutes"

"Ok see you soon bye Louis"

"Bye Harry"

After they hung up, Harry walked downstairs and into his living room. He grabbed a blanket and laid down on the bed, covering himself up with the blanket. He turned on the tv, deciding to watch that while he waits for Louis to come over. A few minutes later he hears a knock at the door. Harry gets up and walks over to his front door, opening it and letting Louis inside. Louis took one look at Harry and knew he felt terrible.

"Aww Harry you really don't feel good do you?"

"No, I hate having the flu"

"I don't blame you, the flu is defo not a fun illness to have. Have you eaten anything yet?"

"No I threw up when I woke up and I still feel really nauseous."

"Aw I'm sorry Harry, at least drink some water then? That way you won't dehydrated."

"Yeah I drink some water."

"Alright you go lay back down on the couch and I'll bring you a bottle of water."

Harry walked back into his living room, and laid down on the couch. He smiled when Louis walked into the living room with a water bottle for him. He grabbed it when Louis held it out to him. Taking a long drink of the cool water. Harry watched Louis sit down on the other couch looking at him.

"You rest some more ok? The more you rest the faster you'll feel better."

"Ok Louis, you can watch movies if you want to do that you won't get bored."

"Alright Harry I will, feel better soon."

"Thank you Louis"

"You're welcome Harry"

Harry slept on and off all day, waking up to throw up every once in awhile. Louis took care of him all day, getting him whatever he needed. He was grateful Louis was willing to stay and take care of him, making sure he drank enough water so that he wouldn't get dehydrated.