Faints in Front of Fans

Today the boys had an interview, and normally Harry loved interviews. But today he was really dreading going to an interview. He woke up hot and sweaty and just feeling downright miserable. Not to mention that it was going to be super hot out today, which wasn't going to help his fever at all.
Harry and his bandmates got into the waiting car once everyone was ready to go. Harry sat in the back of the car today, not wanting to really talk on the way there. Louis was sat next to him oblivious to how he was feeling. He really didn't want a huge fuss about him being sick, so he didn't tell any of his bandmates.
Their driver started driving them to the venue the interview was going to be at. Harry decided to take a nap, since it was an hour drive to the interview. Louis looked over at Harry, shocked that he was asleep right now. Normally Harry was full of energy and talking and messing around with everyone, so it was weird to see him sleeping while on the way to an interview. Louis decided to leave it, thinking that Harry was just tired.
Louis could see the sweat forming on Harry's forehead, so now he was questioning if Harry was just tired. Harry doesn't sweat like this when he was tired. Was he sick? The more Louis thought about it, the more he was sure that he was. This interview wasn't going to end well, he could feel it.

..............

Harry Niall Liam and Louis were all getting their hair and makeup done for the interview. Lou their hair stylist, saw how much Harry was sweating and how pale he was. She automatically knew that he was sick, so she asked him about it.

"Harry are you feeling ok? You are sweating and pale."

"I'm fine Lou. I'm just tired and it's really hot outside."

"I know it's hot out, but you are starting to shiver though. Are you sure you aren't sick?"

"Yes Lou I'm fine, I'm just chilled from the air conditioning."

She decided to leave it for now, but she knew Harry better than that to know that he was definitely sick. He was always stubborn, especially when sick. But it's only because he doesn't want to worry anyone or make a big fuss about himself. Lou decided to just keep an eye on him as well as tell his band mates to keep an eye on him as well.
Once they were all ready, Harry Niall Liam and Louis walked into the room the interview was in. They all sat down on the couch and the interview started. It was a live interview, so there were fans sitting in the room as well. It was going fine, except for the fact that Harry could feel his fever rising steadily.
He went from feeling chilled, but sweaty. To feeling like he was on fire but stuck in a freezer. Harry kept feeling worse and worse as the interview went on. He had to leave the room, now before he passed out or something. So Harry raised his trembling hand slightly to get the interviewers attention. When she looked over at Harry he asked her.

"Sorry Um c can I go use the bathroom?"

"Yes of course you can Harry."

"Th thank you"

When Harry stood up, he was hit with a strong wave of dizziness. He stumbled a bit, trying not to fall over from the dizziness. The fans, his bandmates and the interviewer were all watching him worriedly as Harry stood very shaky and unsteadily, trying to fight off the dizziness. It happened so fast, Harry went from standing to suddenly falling to the floor with a loud thud.
The fans screamed worriedly, some crying because of how worried they were about their idol. Liam Niall and Louis stood up and ran over to Harry worriedly. Liam tapper Harry's face gently, trying to wake him. When Harry didn't budge, they got extremely worried about him. Liam looked at Niall and Louis, taking action of the situation.

"Niall you can an ambulance, Louis you get some cold water. We need to cool Harry down he's absolutely boiling."

Niall ran out of the room to go call an ambulance, while Louis ran into their dressing room to grab some cold water bottles. Once he found some, he grabbed as many as he could and ran back over to where Harry and Liam were. He set the water bottles down and poured some of the cold water onto a towel that Paul handed him, putting the towel on Harry's boiling forehead.
They were getting increasingly worried when Harry didn't wake up after a few minutes, when EMT's ran into the room with a stretcher. They loaded Harry onto the stretcher and ran outside, putting Harry into the ambulance. Liam Niall and Louis ran into the car and their driver followed the ambulance to the hospital.
They were all SO worried about Harry, why did he faint so suddenly? They hoped that Harry was going to be ok. Liam called Harry's mom and she said that she was on her way now and to stay calm. As soon as the car was parked, they all jumped out and ran into the hospital. They ran over to the front desk to see what Harry's room number was. Liam asked of course since he was the calmest if the three.

"We're here for Harry Styles what room is he in please?"

"Harry Styles is in room 23"

"Thank you so much"

Liam Niall and Louis ran down the halls until they found Harry's room. When they walked in they found him awake, which they were SO happy to see. They gave Harry a group hug, happy that he was ok. The doctor walked in to tell them Harry's diagnosis.

"Alright boys Harry here has the flu, and because of his high fever of 105° he fainted. He was severely dehydrated because of the fever so we gave him some fluids, we also put some ice around him to bring his fever down."

"Is he going to be ok doctor?"

"Yes, we got his fever down before it caused damage."

"When is he allowed to go home?"

"We want to keep him here for a few days to monitor him, but he can go home after a few days."

"Ok thank you so much doctor."

"You're welcome boys, feel better Harry."

"I will doctor, thank you"

They gave Harry a group hug again, glad that he was going to be ok. They were really worried about him earlier.

.................

After a few days in the hospital Harry was finally allowed to go home. Which Harry and his bandmates were happy about. Harry promised to let them know when he wasn't feeling good so that this doesn't happen again.

Here's another request! I hope you like it! Please leave your requests down below and I'll write them when I can!