Appendicitis

Harry has had a stomachache ALL day, and it's gotten worse as the day went on. It started off as a dull ache, but it's escalated to a horrible sharp pain. He hasn't had an appetite since yesterday, and he didn't know why until the pain started early this morning. He's shivering, yet feels hot so he knows he has a fever as well.
The pain started near his bellybutton, but it's now on the lower right side of his stomach. It's gotten so bad that Harry is curled up into a ball on his bed and hasn't moved. Not that he wants to move right now, he'd rather stay laying in bed forever. He suddenly gets a really sharp pain in his stomach, causing him to yelp in surprise and curl up into a tighter ball.

"Owww"

Harry groans out, not liking how the pain spiked so suddenly. He suddenly feels really nauseous, but he can't get out of bed because of the pain. He yells the first name that comes to mind, wanting the comfort right now.

"Niall!"

Niall came running into his room the second he hears Harry yelling for him. All of his band mates knew something was wrong with Harry since yesterday, since he didn't eat anything all day. So they all talked and agreed that they would keep on eye on him since he was sick. They all listened for incase Harry yells for one of them, which is what Niall is doing now, coming to help Harry.

"What's wrong Harry? Do you feel sick?"

"Y yes, I feel really nauseous Ni a and my stomach hurts REALLY bad."

"Do you think you are going to throw up? Or do you think the feeling will go away soon?"

"I'm going to throw up"

"Ok Harry I'll go get you a bucket"

Niall walked into Harry's bathroom and grabbed the bucket, walking back over to Harry and holding it under Harry's chin. Just in time too, because as soon as Harry see's the bucket he's immediately throwing up into it. Niall rubs Harry's back, comforting him while he throws up. As soon as he's done throwing up, Niall cleans out the bucket and sets it back down next to Harry's bed for Incase he needs it again.

"Get some rest Harry ok? Hopefully you'll feel better after a good nap."

"O ok Ni"

Niall leaves the room so that Harry can get some rest. But Harry just could not sleep, his stomach was hurting too much. Harry cried because of the pain, he just wanted it to go away so that he could feel better. He eventually passed out from exhaustion from crying so much, much to his relief. He told the other boys what happened so that they know what's going on.

.............

Harry woke up who knows how much longer later to his stomach hurting HORRIBLY. He has never had a stomachache THIS bad before. He could hardly move because it hurt so bad, it was a REALLY sharp pain that was constant. The pain was so bad that the only thing Harry could do was cry. Luckily Liam was in the room next door and could hear his sobbing.
Liam ran into his room and knew immediately that he needed to call an ambulance. He has never seen Harry in this much pain before, so he took out his phone and called 911. He stayed with Harry and rubbed his back, trying to comfort him the best he could until the ambulance came. When he was rubbing Harry's back he could feel the heat radiating off of his skin. He definitely has a high fever which isn't good at all.
After what seems like forever when it reality it was only 10 minutes, EMT's finally ran in with a stretcher. Liam was so relieved that Harry was finally getting the help that he needs. He rubbed Harry's back as the EMT's checked him over. One of the EMT's looked at Liam asking him questions since Harry was in too much distress to answer himself.

"What seems to be the problem sir?"

"Harry has a really bad stomach ache that's just gotten worse as the day went on, he has a high fever, hasn't had an appetite since yesterday and he's thrown up."