Sick But Tries to Hide it Part 2

Liam and Niall come running into the bathroom as quickly as they could. They were terrified by the tone of Louis's voice when he yelled that he found Harry. He sounded worried, and scared and they didn't like it when Louis was scared, then the rest of them are. They crouched down next to Louis who was sobbing now because he was so worried about Harry. Liam was the one who spoke up first.

"What happened Louis? Did you call an ambulance?"

"I I don't know Liam, when I found him he was already passed out. He threw up and he has a crazy fever. N no I haven't called an ambulance yet, I was too caught up in trying to wake Harry up to even call."

"Ok um Niall you call an ambulance and wait for them at the front door. Lead them in here when they come alright? Louis and I will take care of Harry while you are gone."

"Ok Liam"

When Niall ran off and to the front door while taking out his phone to call for an ambulance, Liam checked Harry's pulse. It was there, which made Liam sigh in relief. He put his hand on Harry's forehead and immediately took his hand away. Louis was right, Harry definitely had a crazy fever. He tapped Harry's cheek to try to wake him up again, but just like when Louis tried it didn't work.
Liam was really worried now, this has never happened to Harry or any of them for that matter. But after what felt like hours, EMT's came running in, taking Harry's vitals. They took Harry's temperature and when they saw the high number they immediately put Harry onto the stretcher and put him into the ambulance. Liam stopped them before they got in as well and left.

"How high was Harry's temperature to make you guys want to leave so quickly?"

The female paramedic put her hand on Liam's shoulder to help make it easier for what she's about to tell him.

"Harry's temperature is at 104.6 which can be dangerous and needs to be lowered immediately. We need to get him to the hospital now before it gets even higher."

"Wh what? O ok do whatever you need to do to help him."

At hearing those word, both EMT's hopped into the ambulance and drove off with their sirens blaring. Leaving the three band members sobbing as they watched the ambulance drive off. Once they were done crying they hopped into Liam's car and drove off to the hospital. Louis was the first to speak after a few minutes of silence.

"Liam I is Harry going to be ok?"

"I don't know Lou, I I don't know."

They were all silent again except for Louis's quiet sobs and Niall's mumbling. They were SO worried about Harry, he has never been this sick before which worried them greatly. This was the most scared they have been in their lives since being in the band. They just wanted their Harry to be ok.

...............

Ten minutes later they ran inside the hospital after Liam parked the car. They ran to the front desk, wanting to hear news about their friend, no brother, Harry was the little brother they never had. Liam asked first, considering he was the only one that could talk right now.

"Harry Styles, PLEASE tell us he's ok!"

They watched the receptionist type on her computer for Harry's information. When she finally found it she read it and told them.

"Alright Harry Styles in the ICU which is on the 3rd floor, and he's in room 23."

"Thank you so much ma'am"

As soon as she was done talking, all three boys ran to the elevator. Niall pressed the button for the 3rd floor and they waited anxiously for the elevator to stop. They were scared for what they were going to see when they got to Harry's room. Scared for what the doctor was going to tell them.
When the doors of the elevator opened, they all ran down the halls looking for Harry's room. Once they found it, they walked inside as quietly as they could so that they wouldn't disturb Harry. The doctor was checking Harry's vitals when they walked in, they hoped he was ok. Liam was the first to speak again.

"Hi doctor, is Harry ok?"

"Hello boys you must be his friends?"

"Yes sir, well he feels more like a brother to us, but how is he?"

"I'm sorry to tell you boys this, but Harry is in a coma, we are running tests now to find out why he passed out. But we got his fever down before it got any higher which is great news, we are just waiting to figure out why he passed out."

"Thank you doctor"

"You're welcome boys, I'll come in and let you know as soon as the tests are back."

"Ok doctor"

When the doctor left, all three boys sat down next to Harry's bed and two of them held either of his hands and the other had a hand on his leg. They all wanted to be touching him so that he knew they were there for him. They all took a nap while they waited for the results, exhausted from today's events.

..................

An hour later the doctor walked in, effectively waking the three boys up. They looked at the doctor expectantly, wanting to hear the results Harry's tests. The doctor looked at them as he told them the results.

"Alright the reason Harry fainted from his fever was because he has heart disease. He also has a stomach flu which definitely didn't help with his heart."

"Heart disease? Is he going to be ok?" Louis asked, now extremely worried about Harry. More so than he already was.

"We are going to put him on aspirin to help with his heart disease and he'll need to come to the doctor regularly so that we can check on his heart."

"When will he wake up?"

"He should wake up in a couple of days don't worry."

"Will he still be able to perform?"

"Yes he can still perform, he'll just have to be careful and not run around too much and he can't sing too difficult of songs or else he could faint again."

"Thank you so much doctor"

"You're welcome boys"

...................

A couple of days later, Harry woke up from his coma. Liam Niall and Louis were SO relieved when Harry finally woke up. They told Harry that he had heart disease as well as the stomach flu. Harry was shocked that he had heart disease. That was the last thing he expected to have.
Thankfully after a week in the hospital Harry was finally released. His bandmates were on top of his medication and made sure he took it easy, not wanting him to faint again. Harry was SO grateful for his bandmates/brothers. He was feeling better after a couple of weeks of taking his medication.

Here's part 2 I hope you all like it! Please leave your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them when I can!