Panic attack/asthma attack

Zayn walked over to his bandmates, who were playing a game of fifa in their hotel room. He has known for awhile that he was allowed to leave the band, but he really didn't want to tell the boys just yet until he knew the exact day he was leaving. He knew it was horrible timing to leave when they were in the middle of their tour, but he just couldn't take it anymore and needed to leave. His mental health is getting really bad, and he just isn't happy in the band anymore. So he has to leave, and he has to tell them that he's leaving now.

"Hey lads, I need to tell you something and it's important."

Louis paused the game, he could hear the seriousness in Zayn's tone. He immediately knew that it was bad news. They all have Zayn their full undivided attention, wanting to hear what he has to say. Harry was biting on his bottom lip, worried about what Zayn could possibly want to tell them. Zayn looked at his four bandmates, his brothers, his best friends and finally told them.

"Guys... I'm leaving the band"

He looked at all of their faces, watching each of their reactions. They all looked heartbroken, which he expected to happen. But he was also kind of shocked to see a bit of anger and confusion on their faces as well. They all had multiple emotions going on at the same time. Liam was the first to speak.

"What? Why? In the middle of tour?"

"I'm just not happy in the band, I never was and my mental health has gotten worse and worse the longer I've been in the band."

"Why couldn't you just talk to us about it instead of leaving the band? We could have helped you through it. Why did you lie to us this whole time? Lie to the fans that you were happy?"

"I don't know Liam, I just didn't know what to do until now. I just need to leave the band."

"But why in the middle of tour Zayn? You can't just abandon us in the middle of tour like this."

"I just can't take this lifestyle anymore Liam, I have to leave before my mental health gets any worse."

"When do you officially leave the band?"

"On the 25th."

"What? That's in a couple days!"

"I know, and I would have told you sooner but I just couldn't find the right time to tell you guys until now."

What he really wasn't expecting, was for Harry to get up and run out of the hotel room suddenly. They all sat in shock, the others also not expecting it. Louis got up first, following Harry to where ever he was running off to. Liam and Niall got up and went to follow as well, Zayn tried to follow, but Liam's hand stopped him.

"You should wait here, we'll go see what's wrong."

Zayn stood there shocked that Liam told him to wait there, he wanted to see what was wrong with Harry as well. But he wanted to give Harry space so that he could process what he told him. But at the same time he wanted to make sure that Harry was ok, so we walked down the hallway looking for Harry despite Liam's order for him to stay in their hotel room.
What he saw when he finally found Harry, shocked him to say the least. Harry was having a panic attack, he has never had a panic attack before. By Liam Louis and Niall's faces, they were also shocked by this. He looked at Liam when he could suddenly also hear wheezing coming from Harry as well. Which he knew from being around Harry all the time for five years, was an asthma attack.

"Liam what should we do?"

"Go and find Harry's inhaler quick!"

Zayn ran back to their hotel room and grabbed Harry's bag, looking for his inhaler. When he couldn't find it I'm Harry's bag, he ran into the bathroom and look in the medicine cabinet. Once he has Harry's inhaler in his hand, he ran back over to where they were. He shook the inhaler as he ran, crouching down next to Harry and putting the inhaler to his lips.
He pressed the canister on the top of the inhaler, releasing the medicine into Harry's lungs. He pressed it again when the asthma attack didn't stop. After pressing the canister two more times, Harry's asthma attack finally stopped. Much to everyone's relief. Once Harry finally calmed down, they all gave Harry a group hug.
They were all shocked, especially Zayn, when Harry pushed Zayn off of him. He has never acted that way towards anyone before, but Zayn knew it was because Harry was heartbroken over the news.

"Harry I'm so sorry to be leaving you all like this, but I have to for my mental health."

"Just l leave me alone Z Zayn"

Zayn looked at the others shocked, but they all looked away from him. So he reluctantly got up, and walked away from them. He asked for his own hotel room to give them space to process everything. He never thought they would have reacted the way that they did, especially Harry.
He thought that they would have been supportive of his choice, but he understands why they reacted the way they did. He is abandoning them in the middle of tour like Liam said. They need to realize that his mental health will only continue to get worse if he didn't leave now. He'll just give them space and hope that things will be better.

..............

A couple days later and they all hugged each other goodbye as Zayn got on his plane to fly back home. Liam Louis Niall and Harry still weren't happy about Zayn leaving in the middle of their tour, especially Harry who took it harder than the rest of his bandmates. But he still said goodbye to Zayn and tried his best to be mature about it all.

Here's another request! I hope you like it! Please comment your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them as soon as I can!