Gets Hurt At Park

The One Direction guys were at a park playing football. They were enjoying their day off together like they always do. Their days off either consisted of going to the malls or going to different parks to play football. They all loved playing football together and sometimes golf , it depends on how they feel.
Niall Louis and Liam were playing football still, and Harry got tired and decided to just sit and watch for awhile. He watched and laughed as Louis tackled Liam to the ground, Liam getting revenge by flipping them over and holding Louis down. The two wrestled on the ground for awhile before Niall broke them up and they continued their football match. The game continued for another couple hours, Harry just watching and refereeing for them.
After being at the park for about 5 hours, Harry grew bored and looked around for something to do. After looking around for a little bit, Harry found a tree and jogged over to it. Once he got to the tree, he looked up to see how sturdy the branches were. Once the branches were deemed sturdy enough, Harry started climbing tree.
Harry kept climbing until he was high enough to see the whole park. He sat down on a thick branch and watched his bandmates football game from the tree. After a little while, Niall noticed that Harry wasn't by them anymore and he grew concerned. He looked at Liam and Louis and asked them if they knew where Harry was at.

"Hey Liam, Louis, do you know where Harry went?"

"No why?" Liam and Louis said in unison.

"Because he's not here with us anymore, he was watching us a few minutes ago and now he's gone."

"Let's go look for him, he's around here somewhere." Liam said as he started walking around.

"Yeah he couldn't have gone too far."

Louis said as he started walking in the opposite direction, Niall followed suit and walking in the opposite direction of Liam and Louis. They looked for Harry everywhere, but they couldn't find him anywhere and they were getting scared. Niall stopped walking and looked around, seeing if he could think like Harry to figure out where he could have went. After looking around for a few seconds, he was drew to the tree in the middle of the park.
Niall isn't sure why he was drawn to the tree, but he was and so he walked over to it. He looked up and sighed in relief when he saw Harry sitting on a branch in the tree. He texted Liam and Louis, telling them where he found Harry. He watched them run over to him and they all looked up at Harry. Once they all saw him they all said this in unison.

"Harry what are you doing up there?"

"I'm watching everyone in the park, it's actually a really nice view from up here. Come up here and join me!"

Niall Liam and Louis all climbed the tree, sitting down on different branches and looking around. Harry was right, it is a really nice view. They could see everything from up here. After sitting in the tree for a few minutes, Harry decided to climb higher. Niall and Louis joined him, while Liam stayed on the branch he was already on. He didn't want to climb any higher than he already is, not wanting to fall and get hurt. He voiced his concern to his bandmates.

"Guys we shouldn't climb any higher, someone could fall and get hurt."

"We'll be fine Liam, the branches are nice and sturdy."

Harry said as he continued to climb higher, Niall and Louis stopped climbing. They both agreed with Liam and didn't want to climb any higher than they currently are. But Harry was being really courageous and wanted to climb higher. Liam had a bad feeling about this, but didn't voice his concerns with Harry, knowing that he wouldn't listen to him.
It happened really fast, one second Harry was climbing, and the next the branch he was on snapped. Harry started falling his body hitting the ground a second later. He curled up into a ball, holding his wrist with his eyes squeezed shut. When Harry fell, his wrist hit first, his body fell on his wrist a second later. His wrist was throbbing and he just wanted to cry, that was terrifying to experience.
After the shock of Harry's fall left them, Niall Liam and Louis all started climbing down the tree as fast as they could, wanting to see how badly he was hurt. Once they were safely on the ground, they all knelt in front of Harry, they could immediately tell that his wrist was injured. Harry's wrist was swollen and was bruising already, they hoped that it wasn't broken. Liam immediately took action, telling his band mates what to do.

"Alright Niall we need to sir Harry up so that we can get a better look at his wrist. Louis I need you to run to the car and get Harry a water."

While Louis was getting Harry a water, Liam and Niall slowly sat Harry up. But as soon as Harry was sitting up, he was hit with a dizzy spell.

"W woah d dizzy"

As soon as those words left Harry's mouth, Liam grew even more concerned. They both laid Harry back down and rubbed his back. Harry has never gotten dizzy when he was hurt, and it was concerning. Liam had Harry drink the water Louis brought over, hoping that it would help Harry not feel dizzy. Liam looked over at Niall and Louis and sprang into action again.

"Alright guys we need to pick Harry up and carry him to the car, he can't walk while he's this dizzy."

They all picked Harry up and walked to the car as fast as they could. Once they got to the car, Louis opened one of the back doors. Liam and Niall set Harry down on the backseat gently. Then they all got into the car and drove to the hospital. Harry was sitting in the back, holding his head because he was so dizzy. He has never been more scared in his life than he is right now.
Once they got to the hospital, Liam Niall and Louis got out of the car and opened the door Harry was sitting at. They picked Harry up again and brought him inside, a nurse saw them and immediately brought them to a room. A few minutes later a doctor came in end asked them questions.

"Alright guys what happened to your friend?"

"He was climbing a tree and then fell, he landed on his wrist, but he's been really dizzy since the fall."
Liam explained, really worried about Harry.

"Alright and has he thrown up at all? Or is he just dizzy?"

"No he's just dizzy"

"Alright, I'm going to get X-rays and a CT scan of his brain and then we'll figure out what to do from there."

"Thank you so much doctor"

The doctor took Harry to get X-rays and the CT scan while Liam Niall and Louis waited in the room. An hour later Harry was brought back into the room, they anxiously waited for the doctor to share what was wrong with Harry.

"Alright boys, Harry has a badly sprained wrist, but the good news is that he doesn't have a concussion."

"If he doesn't have a concussion, then why is he so dizzy?" Liam asked, still worried about Harry.

"The dizziness was caused from the shock of the fall, he'll be fine by the time you get home. He just needs to rest the rest of the night."

"Ok thank you so much doctor"

"You're welcome boys, I'm going to put a brace on his wrist that he needs to wear for the next 3 weeks. Then he needs to come back to his regular doctor so that they can see how his wrist is doing."

"Alright thanks again doctor"

"You're very welcome boys."

A few minutes later, a nurse came in and put a brace on Harry's wrist. Harry wincing the whole time, he didn't realize a sprain could hurt so badly. Once the brace was on, they bright Harry home so that he could rest. He was so grateful he had friends like them, he didn't know what he would do without them.

.................

A few weeks later Harry's wrist was healed, he wasn't dizzy anymore and he never climbed another tree again, He's learned his lesson.

Here's another request I hope you all like it! Please comment your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them as soon as I can!