Whooping Cough

Harry catches colds often, but THIS cold is the WORST cold he's had yet. It first started with a runny nose, but Harry didn't think anything of it at the time. Then a few days later he had a fever, it wasn't too bad but it was still there. Today he woke up with probably the WORST cough he's EVER had. There were times that he's coughed for 3 minutes! Liam was getting worried about him because this cough sounded absolutely horrible. He would wince every time Harry started coughing.
Every time Harry would cough and breathe in, a weird noise came out of his throat which worried everyone. Even Paul, their bodyguard was worried about Harry, he's never heard a cough like that come out of anyone he knows before. Paul gave Harry come cough medicine before he went to bed hoping it would cure his cough before their tour starts up again in a few days.

..........

Harry woke up the next morning feeling SO much worse than yesterday. He coughed so much for so long that he ended up throwing up, which woke up everyone in the hotel. Liam Louis and Niall all came running when they woke up to his coughing and gagging.

"Quick Niall grab the bucket in the bathroom!" Liam yelled to Niall while rubbing Harry's back trying to comfort him, and hopefully try to stop his coughing fit.
Niall ran out of the room quickly, grabbing the bucket from the bathroom and then running back into the room. He handed it to Liam who put the bucket under Harry's chin, catching the next round of vomit that came up Harry's throat. They all felt bad for Harry and were even more worried at this point. Louis looked at Liam then after hearing Harry coughing more.

"His cough sounds worse Liam, I'm worried"

"I'm worried to Louis, I don't think the cough medicine Paul gave him is working either" Liam said as he rubbed Harry's back when he finally stopped coughing.

What worried them even more was that it seemed like Harry was having a little bit of trouble breathing as well. His breathing sounded like a wheezing or a squeaking sound every breath he took. They all winced at his breathing.

"What should we do boys?" Niall asked, looking at everyone worriedly.

"Let's wait and see how he feels in a couple of days, and if he gets worse we'll take him to the Emergency room." Liam said looking at Louis to see if he agrees, which he does"

"Lets give him severe cold and flu medicine as well, hopefully it'll help." Louis said handing the pills over to Harry, watching him swallow them down with a drink of water.

..........

They watched Harry closely all day and night, but his cough seemed to be getting worse and worse as time went on. Harry couldn't even sleep well with all of his coughing. He was very fatigued, even after the little naps he'd had throughout the day.

"Can I have some more water?" Harry croaked out Louis, who was sitting on the opposite couch from Harry.

"Of course Haz"

"Thank you Lou"

"You're welcome Haz"

Louis walked into the kitchen quickly, grabbing Harry a new bottle of water. As he was walking back into the living room Harry started coughing again, but it was Harry's cry of pain that had Louis running into the living room quickly.

"What's wrong Harry!?"

"M my ribs" Harry croaked out, curling into a small ball crying.

"That's it we're taking you to the hospital"

"N no Lou I I'm fine please don't take me to the hospital"

"Harry your coughing caused you to possibly break a rib, I am taking you to the hospital before it gets worse"