Sick But Tries To Hide It

Harry has been sick all day, but he hasn't told his band mates because they are SO busy today. They have four interviews today, a sound check, three performances and a photoshoot. He doesn't want to set them back from their schedule, so he hides his illness. He has a sick feeling in his belly during the first interview today, and in fear that he's going to throw up he decides not to say a word.
Throwing up during a live interview would be horrible for their image, so he stays silent and discreetly rubs his belly. It does little to help his nausea. He swallows down the vomit that's creeping up his throat and covers the big swallow with a small laugh at something the interviewer says. He keeps up the act that he's fine through the rest of the interview and the performance at the end.
As the day goes on the worse Harry feels. The once minor nauseous feeling, is now ten times worse than what it was this morning. But he knows that have two more performances to do today and three more interviews, so he continues fighting away the nausea. His chills have gotten worse and his sweating like crazy, so he knows that his fever is rising as well. It's really hot out, yet he's wearing a thick sweatshirt. If the boys are curious about it, they don't say anything which Harry is grateful for.
During the second interview of the day, Harry feels SO nauseous. A lot more than he did at the first interview, and he wants to curl up into a ball and cry. He muffles a burp into his sweatshirt sleeve, some sick coming up as well. He panics for a second, swallowing it down a few seconds later. He rubs his belly some more, wanting the nausea to go away.
When that interview was over, Harry drank some water hoping that would help the nausea. It didn't help, if anything it made it even worse. He wanted to cry, but they had way more to do. So he just climbed into the van like the others, and went to do the rest of the things they had to do today.

..............

They were finally doing the last thing they had on their list for today, the photoshoot. It was the end of the day, and they were all tired. Harry was the most tired out of everyone since he was also sick. But he was still hiding it from everyone. He felt even worse than he has all day, he was nauseous, feverish and just flat out miserable. They were posing on a couch for one of the pictures, when Harry suddenly got SUPER nauseous.
He ran off the set without any warning with a hand over his mouth. He ran into the bathroom and dropped to his knees and threw up. No matter how much Harry threw up, sick just kept barreling up his throat and into the toilet. He didn't know how long he was throwing up for when he finally stopped and was left feeling really light headed. He tried to get up but suddenly, everything went black.
On the set of their photoshoot, all of the boys were worried about Harry. He had been gone for two hours now, and hasn't come back yet. They were worried that he left without saying anything. But that was SO unlike Harry, that they knew that couldn't be what happened. Louis was the one to speak up first.

"I'm going to go look for him, this is so unlike him to be gone for this long during a photoshoot."

Louis looked around everywhere, but there was no sight of Harry yet. But there was one place he hasn't checked yet, the bathroom. He knocked on the door gently but got no answer. But when he tried to open the door, something was blocking it. He tried calling Harry's name, seeing if he was ok.

"Harry? Are you in there? Are you alright?"

He didn't get an answer, but when he looked inside the crack he made when he tried opening the door. He got a glimpse of the shirt Harry was wearing before he ran off. Harry had passed out. He tried calling Harry's name some more to see if he could wake him up.

"Harry! Harry wake up! Come on you can do it!"

When Harry still wasn't waking up, he pushed the door open with all of his might. Being careful so that he wouldn't hurt Harry accidentally. When he finally got the door open just enough that he could fit, he pushed his way in. He crouched down next to Harry and tapped his face gently, but there was still no response from Harry. He could feel the heat radiating off of Harry's skin, which means that Harry had a crazy fever. Louis was REALLY panicking now, this has never happened to Harry before and it was worrying.
Louis pulled Harry away from the door and opened it, yelling for his other bandmates. He hoped that Harry was ok, he has never seen him like this before. He felt Harry's forehead again, which was still SUPER hot. He didn't even know that Harry was sick, he immediately felt bad that none of them had noticed. He yelled for his bandmates again, even louder than before.
Louis was crying and he didn't even realize it until he saw a tear fall onto the floor in front of him. He was SO worried about Harry. He kept yelling for his band mates, not knowing what to do. This was the first time he was ever in this situation.

"Guys!!! I found Harry!!! He's passed out in the bathroom and he has a crazy fever and he's thrown up!!! Come here quick!!!"

This definitely wasn't what Louis was expecting to find when he found Harry. Was he going to be ok? Is he ever going to recover from this? Or is this the end of Harry Styles?

Here's another request! I hope you all like it! Please leave your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them when I can!