UTI

Harry woke up at 7:00am with the need to go to the bathroom, so he got up walked into the bathroom and did his business. He winced in pain as he did so, not expecting the burning pain. As he woke up more he realized that he has a headache. It wasn't too terrible of a headache, more annoying than anything at the moment. After he flushed and washed his hands Harry quickly grabbed the bottle of Tylenol and shook two out, swallowing them with a drink of water.
Harry walked back over to his bed slowly, laying down and getting back under the covers. He grabbed his phone and looked at the text he got from Liam, groaning when he realized his band mates were coming to his house to play video games. He couldn't cancel over this, they had all been planning this hangout for weeks now.
Harry got up a few minutes later and changed into skinny jeans and a floral shirt. He brushed his hair and thought about what to make for them all to eat, he just decided on pizza since it's easy to make. He walked into the kitchen and made himself oatmeal for breakfast eating it slowly. After he ate he got everything ready for when Niall Louis and Liam arrive.
It ended up taking longer than expected since he kept having to go to the bathroom. Harry has started cleaning at 8:00am and finished at 11:00am, which surprised him. His headache was starting to get worse as well as time went on which annoyed him. He decided to just relax on the couch until the others came.

...........

At 12:00 on the dot he heard a knock at the door, Harry got up and walked over to the door opening it and letting his band mates inside. Niall was the first to greet him with a tight hug.

"Hi Harry! Ready to play fifa all day?"

"Definitely Nialler!"

Liam and Louis also greeted him with hugs since it had been awhile since they have seen each other since they had been on a break. Harry brought out bottles of pop and bags of chips for everyone to snack on. Before they started to game he realized he had to use the bathroom again, which he was dreading already.

"Guys before we start the game I'm going to go use the bathroom quick"

"Alright Harry but make it quick so that we can get this game started!" Liam told him happily.

Harry walked into the bathroom and did his business, crying softly at how painful it was. He pulled his pants back up, flushing the toilet then washing his hands. He calmed himself down, then walked back into his living room taking the controller that was handed to him and starting the game up.
The whole time they were all playing the game, Harry kept having to pause the game so that he could go to the bathroom. He felt bad because he could tell that they were all starting to get annoyed with him, his headache went from a dull ache to a full blown migraine at this point. He couldn't take it anymore so he turned off his controller and laid down, closing his eyes. Liam looked at him in concern.

"Harry are you ok?"

"No I have a migraine and everytime I go to the bathroom it hurts so I'm just going to lay down for awhile, you all can keep playing though"

"Alright we'll be quiet for you then so that you can rest"

"Thank you guys you're the best"

"Anytime Harry" they all said in unison.

.........

A couple hours later and Harry's headache has gotten to point that he couldn't even hold his head up anymore, which worried Liam deeply. Harry was also really nauseous because of it, so he had a bucket by him for incase he needed it. They were all trying to help Harry feel better, their video game long forgotten when they noticed Harry feeling worse.

Harry suddenly reached blindly for the bin, suddenly feeling like he's going to throw up. Niall grabbed the bin and held it under Harry's chin for him as Louis held his head up for him when he started throwing up. Harry threw up for 10 minutes, His bandmates getting increasingly more concerned. Liam looked at Louis and Niall.

"Guys we need to take Harry to hospital he can't even hold his head up"

"We definitely should, I'll drive you two carry him into my car" Louis said taking action.

Niall and Liam stood up, picking Harry up gently and walking quickly outside. Louis ran outside and into the front seat of his car, starting it up while Niall and Liam laid Harry down on the back seat of the car gently. Louis drove to the hospital as quickly as he could without breaking the law while Liam rubbed Harry's forehead trying to ease the pain in his head. Harry ended up throwing up a couple of times on the way, but luckily there was a plastic grocery bag in Louis's car that Niall grabbed for Harry to puke into. As soon as Louis parked the car Liam got out and carried Harry inside quickly, they took him into a room right away. Liam laid Harry onto the bed gently and helped him change into a hospital gown, the nurse checked Harry's vitals.

"Alright gentlemen can you tell me what his symptoms are?"

"He has been going to the bathroom a lot and he's been saying that it hurts to go, he has had a headache all day which had been getting worse as the day went on and it's progressed into a migraine. And he's been throwing up as well." Liam told the nurse.

"Alright I'll let the doctor know and he'll examine him and let you all know what's going on"

"Thank you ma'am" they all said in unison as they watched the kind nurse leave.

Eventually the doctor came in much to his bandmates relief. He did his own exam and asked them more questions about what his symptoms were and how long they have been going on for. Liam answered all of the doctors questions which Harry was grateful for.

"Alright I'm sure Harry has a UTI but I need him to pee in a cup so that I can test it and confirm that ok?"

"Of course doctor"

"Alright have him leave the cup in the bathroom so that the nurse can collect it and take it to the lab"

"Will do thank you so much doctor"

"You're welcome guys, I'll let you know the diagnosis in about 20 minutes"

They all watched the doctor leave after he handed Liam the cup. Liam sat Harry up and helped him stand and walk into the bathroom.

"Ok all you have to do is pee into this cup ok H?"

"Ok can you leave the bathroom though please?"

"Of course Harry yell my name when you are done"

"Ok Liam"

Once Liam was out of the bathroom and the door was closed, Harry did his business in the cup. He closed the cup and set it down on the sink, washing his hands. He will be so happy when his headache is gone.

"Ok Liam I'm done!"

Liam came in and helped Harry walk into the room and lay back down on the bed. He ended up falling asleep while waiting for his results much to his bandmates relief. Finally after 20 minutes the doctor walked back into the room, Liam woke Harry up so that he could hear what the doctor had to say.

"Alright Harry you definitely have a UTI so you need to stay overnight and be on IV antibiotics. But you can go home tomorrow evening if you feel well enough ok?"

"Ok thank you so much doctor"

"You're very welcome Harry. I'll have a nurse put you in a ward overnight"

"Ok thank you again"

"You're very welcome"

A few minutes later a different nurse came in and put Harry in a wheelchair, wheeling him into a different ward for the night. She put an IV into his hand with the bag of antibiotics dripping into his body.

"Alright Harry get some rest now ok?"

"Ok, goodnight everyone"

"Goodnight Harry" everyone replied in unison.

...........

Harry went home the next evening feeling much better. His headache was almost completely gone and it didn't hurt to go anymore which he was grateful for.

Sorry for not updating in so long! Here's a long sickfic to make up for it! Leave your requests down below and I'll write them!