Strep

Harry had woken been up all night from the pain in his throat, he thought it was just a sore throat from the concert. He thought he could sleep it off, but it just kept getting worse and worse and just couldn't sleep because of it. He could hear the other boys playing the Xbox, so he knew they were still awake. Every time he swallowed, it felt like hot knives were in his throat. He's never had a sore throat this bad before.
After laying in his bunk for who knows how long, Harry got up and walked out of the bunk area and into the little kitchen of their tour bus. He grabbed a mug and made himself tea with honey. He took a sip, the honey soothing his throat very slightly. It still really hurt to swallow, but any little bit of relief he can get he'll take. Harry walked into the living room and sat down on one of the couches, relaxing while drinking his tea. Wincing every time he swallowed, Niall noticed and kept watching him.

"Are you ok Harry?"

"Yeah, I just have a really sore throat from the concert. I'll be fine after resting for awhile."

"You have a sore throat? How bad is it?"

"It's pretty bad but I'll he fine I swear"

Niall noticed that his voice sounded off, like it was really hard for Harry to talk. He also saw that Harry was sweating, so he put his hand his forehead. He was definitely warm. He looked over at Liam then.

"Liam Harry has a fever"

"He has a fever? Harry what else is wrong?

"My throat is really sore and I feel cold but I'm sweating, and my nose is stuffed up and running"

Liam walked over to Harry and put his hand on his forehead, feeling his fever. He grabbed the thermometer out of his suitcase, turning it on and putting it in Harry's mouth. When it beeped, he took it out of his mouth and read the number out loud.

"102.5° definitely a fever, just get some rest we have a few days off. Hopefully you feel better by the time we have our next concert."

Harry nodded and closed his eyes, wanting to get some sleep. When he did fall asleep, the others watched movies quietly. Niall covered Harry up with a blanket before the movie actually started, he hated seeing Harry shivering. Niall watched the movie, worrying about Harry the whole time. He hoped Harry felt better when he woke up.

............

A couple hours later Harry started the stir, waking up from his nap. Exhaustion must have took over because he slept deep, which he was grateful for. But when he fully woke up, Harry realized that his throat hurt even more than it did before he fell asleep. Niall noticed Harry was awake, watching him rub his throat.

"How are you feeling Harry? Does your throat hurt more?"

"Yes"

Harry was shocked at how his voice sounded. It came out as barely above a whisper and sounded croaky, he's never heard his voice sound like that before and he didn't like it. That's just his luck, it was bad enough he has a sore throat, but it's even worse that he lost his voice as well. He just sighed and looked at Niall sadly, Niall giving him a sympathetic look in return.

"Liam Louis he lost his voice too"

"Awww poor Hazza"

Liam and Louis said at the same time. Liam watched Harry swallow and wince with tears in his eyes. his throat must really be hurting he thought. He also noticed that Harry was rubbing his throat as well. He took out a flashlight and sat down next to Harry.

"Open your mouth Harry, I'm going to look at your throat"

Harry did as told and Liam looked turned the flashlight on, looking at his throat. He saw that Harry's throat was red with white spots, that's not good. He looked at Harry sadly then, his throat looked like it hurt so much.