Faints

The One Direction guys were currently on stage performing the next show of their tour. They have been doing a lot of interviews, signings, and concerts lately and they are all just flat out tired. They are all falling asleep everywhere because they are just so exhausted. Harry hasn't been able to sleep as well as the others so he even more exhausted than his bandmates are.
Harry watches his bandmates sleep in envy since he can't sleep. He's basically a walking zombie right now, he can barely focus on what everyone is telling him to do either. He has never felt more tired in his life than he is right now. He's tried everything to be able to sleep, but nothing has worked and it's driving him crazy.
They are currently part way into the concert and it's so hot out. The 1D boys were told to drink plenty of water so that they don't get dehydrated. But no matter how much water Harry drank, he still felt just as thirsty as he did before he drank the water. He's pretty sure he's drank 4 bottles of water already and they are only part way through.
Harry was singing the staring line of their next song and he feels so hot. The more he ran around, the warmer he would feel. Harry kept drinking water to see if that would help him cool off, but it didn't help in the slightest. He was beginning to get annoyed, why can't he cool off? He just wants this feeling to go away.
They are now a little less than half way through the concert and Harry is starting to feel dizzy. No matter how much he sits down, the dizzy feeling never goes away. He is starting to get worried, but of course he doesn't say anything to the other guys. He just doesn't want to worry anyone, so he keeps it to himself.
Harry keeps drinking more water so that the dizzy feeling either goes away or gets better, even if it's just a little bit. But of course it doesn't help and Harry ends up having to hold onto a stage prop so that he doesn't fall over from feeling so dizzy. Niall see's him doing that, but doesn't think anything of it. The concert continued as normal, Niall keeping a close eye on Harry the whole time.
They were now half way through the concert and Harry feels even worse than he did earlier. He feels really lightheaded, and he's sweating buckets. He doesn't know what's causing him to feel like this, but he doesn't like it one bit. They were now performing Best Song Ever and Harry decided to run around to get the crowd going, ignoring the dizziness for this one song.
Niall was still keeping a close eye on Harry, but he made sure he put on a really good show for the fans without making it too obvious that he was watching Harry. Harry was on the other side of the stage from Niall, and everything was going well. Harry was making the crowd go crazy, and he was dancing in his usual way. But he was suddenly hit with a major dizzy spell.
Harry was standing one second, and the next the world was spinning around him and everything goes black. Niall heard the thud, but he just thought that one of his bandmates dropped their microphone. But at the scared screams he was hearing, he turned around. When he saw Harry passed out on the floor, he drops his microphone and runs over to Harry.
He crouches down next to Harry and taps his cheeks to wake him up. But when nothing happens, he gives Liam a worried look. He watches Liam run backstage and he's confused as to why until he sees a medic running onstage and over to him and Harry. Niall is relieved that someone is their to help Harry, he hopes that Harry will be ok.
The medic starts checking Harry over, and making sure that his vitals look good. Then she starts asking Niall questions, him answering the best that he could.

"What happened before he fell?"

"He was performing on stage like he normally does. I noticed earlier that he was holding onto the stage prop to hold himself up, but I didn't think anything of it."

"Hmm alright, does he have a history of fainting?"

"No, he's normally fine"

"Does be have any medical conditions?"

"He just has asthma and hay fever"

"Alright well he's definitely exhausted and dehydrated, so he has to rest and drink plenty of fluids for the next few days so that this doesn't happen to him again."

"Does he have to go to the hospital?"

"Nope, he just has to get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids. He'll be back to his normal self in a few days."

"Thank you so much"

"You are very welcome"

Niall Liam and Louis all picked Harry up and brought him back stage. They laid him down on a couch on their tour bus and waited until he woke up. When he finally did, they made sure he drank some water. When Harry woke up, he was confused about why they weren't performing.
They all explained to Harry what happened, and he was shocked that he had fainted on stage. He vowed to always let his band mates know the next time he feels lightheaded. Niall Liam and Louis were all glad that he was going to start letting them know. They didn't want him fainting like that ever again.

..................

After a few days of rest and drinking plenty of fluids, Harry was feeling better. He felt like himself again, he always told them when he felt dizzy or just felt off, and they did the same when they felt off. He never fainted again, which they were all grateful for.

Here's another request I hope you all like it! Please comment your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them when I can!