Fainting

Harry has felt lightheaded all day, and nothing is helping. He's tried drinking more water, eating a little more. But it's not helping at all, he still feels light headed. It was really hot today so maybe it's just from the heat.
Harry is currently at the venue for the next concert of his tour. He's getting ready to go on stage, he's currently getting his hair and makeup done. He's already in one of his Gucci suits. Once his hair and makeup are done, he's doing his vocal warm ups.
Harry still feels lightheaded, which definitely wasn't happy about. He hoped it would go away when he was on stage performing. He just drank some more water, hoping it would help the lightheaded feeling to go away before show time.

..............

Harry's now waiting to go on stage, he's just waiting for his cue to run on stage. As he's standing there waiting, he feels even more faint. Then suddenly he finds himself  laying on the floor, his manager is at his side when she saw him falling to the floor.

"Harry are you ok? What happened?"

"I fainted but I'm ok"

"You fainted? You can't go on stage Harry, we are rescheduling the concert. You can't go on stage like this."

"No I can still perform, I feel fine I promise"

"Ok but if you faint again we are rescheduling the concert got it?"

"Ok I got it"

Then Harry saw his cue and he ran on stage singing his first song of the night. He was running around having the time of his life. He made sure he drank plenty of water between each song. He was a few songs in when he felt really lightheaded again, he tried to ignore it but the feeling was getting worse. Then the next thing Harry knew, his eyes were rolling back into his head, and he was laying on the floor again. He fainted again, he sat up slowly and drank some more water.
Harry got back up and acted like nothing happened. He continued the concert, ignoring his manager trying to get him to go backstage. He didn't want to reschedule the concert and disappoint his fans. He performed the next couple songs without any problems.

...........

The concert is over half over now and Harry keeps feeling light headed. He was now performing What Makes you Beautiful, he feels extremely light headed now. Then he suddenly his eyes are rolling back into his head and finds himself laying on the floor again, he had fainted AGAIN. Harry stood up and acts like nothing happened again. He sees the concerned looks on the fans faces, but ignores it and continues performing.
The longer Harry performed, the worse he felt. He was honestly really happy for the concert to be over, he isn't sure how much longer he could keep this up for. He knew that his manger would drag him off of the stage soon if he keeps fainting. He really didn't want that to happen, so he tried his best to not faint again. He drank plenty of water, and didn't run around as much as he normally would on stage.
Suddenly it was time for Harry's favorite song to perform on stage. The music for Kiwi started, and Harry got crazy. He goes all out for this song, he was running around the stage and jumping. He knew he would faint because of how hot it was, but he didn't care at the moment. He wanted to go all out for the fans, he saw the crowd jumping and screaming the lyrics with him.
Things were going fine, he was happy and the adrenaline was pumping through his veins. Then suddenly at the end of the song, Harry started to get really lightheaded again. He quickly sat down and drank more water. When he thought he was fine, he stood up. He realized it was too soon when his eyes were rolling back into his head and he found himself laying on the ground again.
Harry stood up slowly again and drank some water quickly. He picked up his microphone when he saw the worried looks on the crowds faces. He wanted to assure them that he was fine.

"It's ok everyone I'm fine I promise, it's hot out so make sure everyone drinks plenty of water. Have a great night everyone and thank you for coming to see me tonight! I love you all."

He waved to the crowd and blew everyone kisses, and walked off the stage. As soon as he was backstage, his manager had a medic check him over. They had him drink some cold water, and had him change into cooler clothes.

"Alright Harry you are just overheated, so you need to go back to your tour bus and sit in the air conditioning for awhile and cool off ok? Rest for the rest of the night. We don't want you fainting anymore tonight."

"Ok I will, I definitely don't want to keep fainting the rest of the night."

..............

Harry was at his tour bus where it's cooler, laying down in his bunk. He drank cold water and rested the rest of the night like the medic told him to. And by the next day he was feeling 100% better. He never wants to faint like that ever again.

Here's another request I hope you like it! Comment your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them! Thank you so much for reading!