Flu

Harry has had Epilepsy his whole life, he has seizures that are kept in control by his medication. His seizures get really bad when he gets sick, which is why his parents try to keep him as healthy as possible. Keeping himself healthy is hard when he as a hectic schedule from being on tour, having interviews, and writing and recording songs for their new album.
All of the boys know about his Epilepsy, his boyfriend Louis being the first to know of course. Harry's mom told Louis about the medication Harry has to take everyday to control his seizures, and what to do Incase he has one. Such as when he was sick and he had multiple seizures in a row, that's known as cluster seizures. Harry only has those when he's sick mostly, it's really rare for him to have them since he's on medication to control them.
Today, Louis Harry Niall and Liam were at their hotel having a movie night. And Harry had woken up that day feeling HORRIBLE. He had a fever, his body ached, and he even threw up a couple times. Louis was there with him, rubbing his back and making sure he drinks plenty of water to keep him hydrated, he also made sure to give Harry the medicine he needs to keep his fever down as well as get rid of the nausea. The other two showed up, wanting a movie night, Louis told them about Harry being sick with the flu, but they didn't care, saying that Harry is like their little brother and they care about him.
They all laid down on the couch, watching movies while Harry slept. Louis kept an eye on Harry's fever, making sure it didn't rise any higher than it already is. Niall looked over at him, concerned about Harry.

"Do you think this will affect his Epilepsy Louis?"

"Unfortunately yes it will"

"Is there anything we can do to prevent him from having a seizure?"

"No there's nothing we can do, not even his medication will prevent them from happening when he's this sick."

Niall looked at Harry sadly, looking back to the tv to continue watching the movie.
.......

A few hours later Harry was awake, watching the movie with boys. He suddenly felt nauseous, so he reached for the bucket again, breathing heavily over it. Liam had paused the movie then, waiting for the inevitable. Harry then started to gag, Louis rubbing his back.

"Get it out Haz, you'll feel better after I promise."

Harry let out one last gag, throwing up everything that was in his stomach. Harry hated throwing up, it was horrible for him every time it happened. Louis looked over at him again, rubbing his back.

"Almost done Hazza"

Harry slumped back into Louis when he was done, feel exhausted after that round of vomiting. Then suddenly, out of nowhere. Harry's eyes roll back into his head and he starts shaking. Everyone's eyes going wide, shocked that Harry was having a seizure. Louis quickly flipped Harry onto his side, holding him there until his seizure stopped.
Louis was relieved when Harry's seizure stopped. He got shocked when Harry immediately went into a another seizure. He kept holding him in the same position until this seizure was done, which it was after a couple of minutes. He was just going to lay Harry back down onto his back, when Harry immediately went into another seizure. Niall looking over at him scared about what's happening to Harry.

"Louis why does Harry keep having seizures? He usually only has one seizure if he has one."

"Niall, Harry's having cluster seizures, they happen mostly when he's sick which he obviously is."

"How do we get the seizures to stop?"

"Call 911 ok? They'll stop him from having the cluster seizures."

"Ok Louis I'll call them"

Niall went to call 911, and Louis kept holding Harry on his side while he kept seizing. Louis is scared now, he's never seen Harry having cluster seizures before. Harry's mom has told him about Harry's cluster seizures, but this is the first one he's seen Harry have in person. He didn't know what to do. Niall looked over at him again.

"Ok Louis the ambulance is on its way"

"Thank you so much Niall"

"You're welcome Lou"

Louis bent down and kissed Harry's head, praying that they'll be able to help him.

"You are going to be ok Harry, I promise"

.........

The ambulance came a few minutes later, quickly loading Harry into the ambulance taking him to the hospital. Louis Liam and Niall drove to the hospital in Louis's car. They were all worried about Harry, none of them seeing Harry have cluster seizures before. Louis looked over at Niall and Liam when they parked in the hospital parking lot.

"I'm going to tell Harry's mom what happened"

"Alright Louis, we'll meet you inside" Liam said, patting his back for moral support.

"Alright, see you in a little bit"

When he saw Liam and Niall walk inside, he took out his phone and called Anne. She picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Hi Louis! What's up? Is everything ok?"

"Hi Anne um not really, Harry had cluster seizures because he caught the flu. Niall called 911 and we are all at the hospital now."

"Oh my poor boy, let me know how things go alright?"

"Will do Anne"

"Thank you so much Louis"

"You're welcome Anne, bye"

"Bye Louis"

After he hung up the phone, he ran inside the hospital, seeing Liam and Niall talking to the doctor. Louis walked over to them to listen to what the doctor had to say.

"Hello, you all must be Harry's friends?"

"Yes sir" Liam said, just wanting the guy to tell them if they got Harry's seizures to stop.

"Alright so we got Harry's seizures to stop, we just want to keep him overnight to make sure they don't happen again ok?"

"Ok thank you so much doctor"

"Your welcome boys, he's in room 214"

"Alright thanks again"

When the doctor walked away to check on other patients, the boys all went to Harry's room, Louis kissing all over Harry's face.

"I'm so glad you are ok Harry, you worried me"

"I'm sorry Louis I didn't mean to worry you"

"I know you didn't mean to Harry don't worry"

"I love you Lou thank you so much for taking care of me"

"I love you too Harry, I'll always take care of you"

.........

Harry went home the next day. He didn't have any more cluster seizures after his fever broke, which everyone was thankful for. He was back to his normal self a week later. Just in time for their shows in Australia.

I hope this sickfic was good! Thank you all for reading and voting on my stories I really appreciate it! Comment down your requests below!