Bloating

Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Sneha, Harry's girlfriend were having a movie day. It was the boys day off tomorrow, so they decided to have a movie night tonight. Harry had noticed when he woke up this morning, that he was bloated. He rubbed his stomach while everyone was occupied by the movie, hoping that the bloating and ache would go away which it didn't. He decided to try to use the bathroom, so he stood up slowly, looking at everyone.

"I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back"

"Ok Harry" everyone replied simultaneously.

He walked into the bathroom and closed and the door. Harry lifted his shirt up and saw that his stomach was even more bloated than it was earlier. Great he thought as he turned to the side, looking at his stomach at different angles. He was SO bloated his stomach hurt. Harry pulled his pants down and tried to go to the bathroom, but he couldn't.
Harry tried to go to the bathroom for several minutes, but he just COULDN'T. He was getting more and more frustrated as time went on that he couldn't go to the bathroom, he just wanted relief and he couldn't get that. He decided to stand up and crouch in front of the toilet, hoping that he could throw up. But he couldn't throw up either.
He stood back up and took a laxative, hoping that would help. Harry walked back into the living room, laying back down on the couch. He rubbed his stomach, hoping that the laxative worked. As time went on his stomach hurt even more, and Harry thinks his stomach was even more bloated than it was before.
Harry walked back into the bathroom, closed the door and locked it. He pulled his pants down and tried to use the bathroom again. He was in the bathroom for a half hour trying to go, but he just couldn't use the bathroom. He wanted to cry as he stood back up, frustrated at his current situation. He took a different, stronger laxative hoping that it would work this time.
He lifted his shirt up and turned to the side, looking at how bloated his stomach was. His stomach was definitely more bloated than it was earlier, which made him want to cry even more. Harry pulled his shirt back down and crouched in front of the toilet, trying to throw up again. But of course he couldn't, making him even more frustrated. Harry walked back into the living room, laying back down on the couch. This time he laid his head down on Sneha's lap, needing comfort.
Harry was starting to regret not telling her about his bloating and constipation. His stomach was HUGE now and was really hurting him. He thought about telling her as he curled into a ball, rubbing his stomach more. Harry stupidly decided to wait some more, wanting to give the new laxative a chance to work.

..........

A couple hours later, Harry was back in the bathroom. He's been trying to use the bathroom and once again, he just couldn't. His stomach was SUPER bloated and was hurting SO bad. He couldn't throw up and he couldn't go to the bathroom, he's tried MANY different medications and nothing has worked. Harry has never had this happen to him before and he hates that it's happening now. He decided that he couldn't take it anymore. He has to tell her, so Harry got up slowly and walked into the living room sitting down next to his beautiful girlfriend.

"Sneha?" Harry whispered, not wanting the others to hear him.

"Yes baby?"

"M my stomach is really bloated and I I can't go to the bathroom or th throw up"

"Awww baby how long has this been going on for?" Sneha asked as she rubbed Harry's back.

"A all day"

"Awww baby why didn't you tell me? I could have helped you"

"I I thought I could deal with it on my own, b but I guess I can't" Harry said as he hid his face in her chest.

"Ok baby let's go back into the bathroom and I'll help you ok?"

"O ok"

Sneha helped Harry stand up and they slowly walked back into the bathroom. But before they could close the door, Liam stopped them.

"Is everything ok Sneha?

"Yes Liam, Harry's just bloated and needs some help to relieve it that's all"

"Awww Harry, let us know if you need anything ok?"

"I will Liam, thank you"

Sneha shut and locked the door, situating Harry in front of the toilet. She looked through the cabinets, hoping to find something to help him throw up. When she finally found one, she took two pills out and handed them to Harry along with a cup of water.

"Take these baby, they'll help you throw up and hopefully get your bloating to go away."

"B but I can't throw up I already tried"

"I know baby but I know that this will work, you really need to get whatever is causing you to be so bloated to get out of you system."

"O ok"

Sneha watched Harry swallow down the pills with the water. She rubbed his back while they waited, really hoping that it'll work and make her boyfriend. She hated seeing him in pain. Harry lent forward suddenly, breathing heavily over the bowl. He gagged harshly, gripping the sides until his knuckles turned white.
Finally after fifteen minutes of waiting, Harry finally gagged and threw up everything in his system. He threw up for several minutes, his girlfriend Sneha crouched down beside him rubbing his back the whole time. He leant against her when he was done, relieved that whatever was in his system was finally out.

"Ready to stand up baby?" Sneha asked as the played with his hair.

"Mhm my stomach feels so much better now"

"I'm so glad baby"

She helped Harry stand up, lifting up shirt. She was relieved when she saw that his stomach was now flat. She could tell from Harry's relax body language that he was feeling a lot better than he was before he threw up.

"Feel better now baby?"

"I feel loads better thanks to you love" Harry said smiling."

"I'm so glad that you feel better, but next time please tell me before it gets as bad as it did today ok?"

"I'll tell you next time it happens, I learned my lesson"

"Good" Sneha said, giving Harry a big hug.

........

Harry learned his lesson and will now tell Sneha whenever he first starts feeling sick. He never wants to feel that way again.

Here's the next request! I hope you all enjoyed it! Comment down your requests below and I'll write them. Thank you all so much for reading.