Asthma Attack After Concert

One Direction was currently doing a concert, they were running around having the time of their lives. They were currently singing Girl Almighty, the fans going crazy. While Harry was running around he noticed that his chest felt tight, but he brushed it off thinking it was nothing, he was running around after all.As the concert continued the more he noticed that his chest kept feeling more and more tight.
Harry being Harry just continued to ignore it, wanting to give the fans the best show he could. They were now singing No Control, which gets Harry even more crazy. Paul, who was watching from backstage was getting worried about Harry. Everyone knew about Harry's asthma, but the boys often forget about it when they are performing.
Paul doesn't get mad at them for forgetting, if they are running around onstage they get over excited from the adrenaline. He just decided to keep an eye on Harry and give him his inhaler if he needed it, which he didn't right now. He worries a lot about Harry's asthma, he's gotten dangerously close to having an asthma attack that he needed to go to the hospital for multiple times. And it's not because Harry is careless about his asthma, it's that he's having too much fun to notice when he's having an asthma attack.
Paul always carries Harry's inhaler with him at all times for incase he has an asthma attack. They were almost done with the concert and he's noticing that Harry is slowing down and having a little trouble breathing. He takes out Harry's inhaler and shakes it so that it's ready when he comes off stage. When the concert ends the boys all run off stage and take out their in ears and hand the crew their mics.
Harry is the last one to make it over, because he didn't run which isn't like him at all. When Paul walks over to Harry he can hear him wheezing really badly. Which confirmed his suspicions, Harry was definitely having an asthma attack. He quickly shook Harry's inhaler again and put it to Harry's lips. Pressing the canister to release the medicine into Harry's lungs. When it didn't work the first time he tried a couple more times.
It worried Paul when Harry was still wheezing and having a hard time breathing. Harry's inhaler didn't help this asthma attack at all. He quickly sprang into action, ordering crew members what to do.

"Lou you call an ambulance he's still having an asthma attack! Niall Liam and Louis you all grab him a cold water and a change of clothes!"

When everyone did what he told them to do he sat Harry down and knelt down next to him, trying to calm him down. Harry always panicked during an asthma attack which always made it worse.

"Calm down Harry it's ok, help is on the way I promise."

He rubbed Harry's back and continued to say reassuring words to him. Wanting Harry to calm down as much as he could. When Liam banded Paul the water he opened it and put the bottle to Harry's lips. When Harry drank a good amount of water, Paul set the bottle down and continued to rub Harry's back until the ambulance got there.
They all watched as they loaded Harry up into the ambulance and took him to the hospital. Paul and the rest of One Direction all loaded into a taxi and driven to the hospital. When they got there they all ran inside and to the front desk. Paul of course talked to them.

"Hi we're here for Harry Styles."

"Ah yes he's in room 201."

"Thank you so much."

They all ran down the hallways until they found Harry's room. They ran inside and over to Harry's bed. Harry was hooked up to a nebulizer to help his asthma attack. This doesn't happen all the time but when it does it's a scary experience for everyone involved. Paul gave Harry a hug, the others following suit.

"I'm glad you're ok Harry, just please come off stage next time when you feel an asthma attack starting please ok?"

"I will Paul I promise."

....................

A couple of hours later Harry was released from the hospital. They took Harry home and Paul told him to rest until the show the next day, Harry agreeing right away. He didn't want to have another asthma attack, he always hated having one. Asthma attacks terrify him. Harry's glad to have Paul as his father figure while on tour.

Here's another request I hope you all like it! Please comment your requests down below and I'll write them when I can!