Insecure About His Talking

The members of One Direction have been doing a lot of interviews lately to promote their latest album. They do at least four interviews a day, which they love since it gets their fans excited about the album. Right now they are in their way back to the hotel after their last interview of the day. They were talking about how the interview went, Harry was currently talking about how the interviewer was flirting with Liam.
Harry was just talking at the speed he always does, slow and articulate so that everyone can understand what he's saying. No one has ever had a problem with how he talks, it being the way he's always talked. So he was shocked when Niall started to tease him about it.

"Harry could you hurry up and tell your story faster? I'm getting bored over here. You are talking slower than a snail."

Liam and Louis laughed, high-fiving Niall after he was done talking. Harry looked down, biting his lip so he wouldn't tear up in front of his bandmates, suddenly insecure about how he talks. He looked back up once they were done laughing, the conversation continued after that. But Harry didn't say anything anymore for the rest of the night unless someone asked him a question.
The next morning they were talking about the concerts they had done, mostly about how the crowds were, Harry was telling his story about how a fan had him take a picture of her and her mom with a Polaroid camera, but stopped and looked down when Liam teased him about his talking.

"You talk slower than how a sloth moves Hazza, it's like your stories never end."

Niall and Louis started laughing and high-fiving Liam while Harry messed with his fingers under the table. He hated it when the boys teased him about how he talks, he's always talked this slow. Not wanting to be teased anymore, Harry got up and went into his room to have some alone time. They don't realize what their teasing is doing to his self esteem, they probably don't even care.
Later that day they were talking about a song they were writing, and Harry was talking about what he thinks the song should be about. When Louis started to tease him about how he talks. This hurt Harry even more since he's closer to Louis than he is with Niall and Liam.

"Harry your ideas for songs take longer for you to tell than it takes to actually write them with how slowly you talk"

Harry wanted to cry, this is the third time he's been teased about how he talks. He didn't realize his slow talking annoyed everyone so much. He decided he just wasn't going to talk for the rest of the day, not wanting to be teased anymore than he already has. He wasn't going to tell anymore stories, not that the boys even noticed his silence since they were too busy telling their stories. He just hoped it would be better at tomorrow's interviews.

......................

They were currently at their second interview of the day. The interviewer asked them what the writing process was like, and Harry was telling her what it was like for him. It was going pretty well, he gave her the best explanation he could about his writing process.

"I like to sit in a room by myself with just a pen, paper and a piano so that I can fully concentrate on writing. It can be hard, but as long as you get an idea of what you want to write, it will all come to you and you can write multiple songs-".

Harry immediately wanted to curl up into a ball and cry when Louis rudely interrupted him mid sentence.

"Harry could hurry up? We don't have all day for you to tell a story."

Harry looked down and immediately stopped talking, not wanting to annoy Louis anymore than he already has. For the rest of the interview Harry never said a word. He kept thinking about how he was going to try his best to talk faster so that Niall Liam and Louis would stop making fun of him. He wants to make them happy, and if that means speeding up his talking, then he'll do it in a heartbeat.
Once that interview was over they got into the car and was being taken to their last interview of the day. Harry decided that he was going to start talking faster at this interview, so that's what he did, or at least he tried to. Talking faster was harder than he thought. Every time he would try to talk faster, he would stutter and stumble over his words which frustrated him.
This interviewer asked Harry a question about what the song Hey Angel is about. He didn't want to annoy his bandmates, so Harry decided to try again and talk as fast as he could. But he once again was stuttering and stumbling on his words.

"Hey Angel is a about the fans that are a angels and are no longer here with us. Th this song I is for them, th they deserve to know that w we care a about them t to."

Liam Niall and Louis all looked at Harry worriedly, why was he trying to talk faster? They could see how insecure Harry was about how fast he was talking. But because of how fast he was taking, he was stuttering a lot, which definitely isn't like him at all. This kept going on the whole interview which worried them even more. It was obvious that Harry was getting frustrated with how much he was stuttering, but he wouldn't stop trying to talk faster.
This kept going on for weeks, Harry trying to talk faster but he stuttered and stumbled on his words more than he talked. They were confused why Harry kept doing that to himself. After the third week of Harry trying to talk faster, the boys got tired of it and decided to talk to Harry about it. They wanted an explanation on why he was doing that and why he seemed so insecure every time he had to talk. They decided to talk to him after he was done talking to them at home about what a fan gave him while he was walking around town. Liam was the one who asked him if course.

"Harry what's going on? Why are trying to talk so fast when you are obviously struggling to do so?"

"Because you were all making fun of how I talk so slow, so I was trying to talk faster so I wouldn't annoy you guys anymore."

"Harry we weren't trying to make fun of you, we were just messing around with you, we weren't trying to make you feel insecure about yourself. You are amazing just the way you are. We are SO sorry we made you feel so badly about yourself and we promise to never do that to you ever again."

"Yeah we are SO sorry Harry."

Niall and Louis said at the same time, Harry teared up at their apology. He thought they were making fun of him, but he's glad that that wasn't the case.

"It's ok guys I forgive you"

They gave Harry a group hug and they never made fun of the way Harry talks ever again, they didn't want to make Harry feel so badly about himself ever again. Harry went back to slowly and everyone was happy again.

Here's another request I hope you all like it! Please comment your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them when I can!