Bronchitis

Harry has had the worst cold he's ever had. He has a cough that keeps getting worse and worse as the days goes on, he's been sneezing, headaches, shortness of breath, and has a fever as well. Luckily his fever isn't too high, it's only at 101° but he's taking medicine so that it doesn't get worse. The medicine isn't helping his cough what's so ever unfortunately.
His cough is a nasty deep bark and it's starting to sound worse the more he coughs. He's been coughing so much that his chest hurts. He's even had to use his inhaler a few times because the coughing fits are so bad. He's starting to cough up phlegm as well which isn't very pleasant. He's avoiding going to the doctor, but the longer this goes on the more he's starting to think about going.
He started his worse coughing fit yet and it's such a deep bark that he sounds like a dying seal. Suddenly he was having a hard time breathing and he quickly grabs his inhaler, which he stuck in his pocket because of how often he's needed it today. He shook it up, opened the cap and put it in his mouth, pushing the medicine into his lungs. He was finally able to breathe after 2 puffs from his inhaler, which he was thankful for. This coughing fit REALLY hurt his chest. It's definitely worse than it was when he woke up this morning.
Harry shivered from the fever, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around himself. He just hoped it would break before he has to go into the studio on Monday, he didn't want to be sick while recording his new album.  Harry coughed into the crook of his elbow, a horrible deep barking noise coming out of chest as he coughed. He drank some water, hoping it would help this horrible cough go away faster.
Harry laid down on his bed, closing his eyes hoping he'll feel better after his nap. He kept waking up during his nap because he couldn't breathe very well while he slept. He kept waking up every few minutes, but he tried his best to get as much sleep as he could. Harry ended up getting into a deep uninterrupted sleep after awhile.

..........

It's later in the afternoon and Harry's cough hasn't improved at all, if anything it's gotten even worse since this morning. He had such a bad coughing fit that he ended up throwing up. He drank tea hoping it will help get rid of his cough. He rubbed his chest as he drank his tea, as it was really sore from his coughing fits.
He tried to lay in bed and much as he could because the more he walked around the more out of breath he would get. Harry was really starting to worry, he's never been out of breath because of a little cold before.
Suddenly Harry went into another coughing fit, tears came to his eyes as he coughed. He spit into the sink as he coughed out some more phlegm. He was getting concerned so he called his mom, hoping that she would know what was going on with him.

"Hi mom"

"Hi Harry, are you feeling ok? He don't sound very good"

"No mom I'm sick but I don't know what I have"

"Well what are your symptoms honey?"

"Um I have a headache, fever, chills, and a bad barky cough. I'm also coughing up phlegm."

"Harry you need to go to the doctor I'm pretty sure you have bronchitis, you'll need to get medication for it."

"Ok mom I'll go to the doctor, I love you"

"I love you too honey"

Harry groaned at that after he hung up, he was hoping he could avoid going to the doctor, but it looks like he's going to have to. He dialed his doctor and made an appointment for him in the morning. He covered himself up more with the blankets, watching tv and drinking more tea. He hoped it wasn't bronchitis and that it was just a bad cold with a horrible cough. Harry ended up falling asleep early that night which he really needed, his coughing along with the fever made him exhausted.

..............

That morning Harry got ready for his doctors appointment. He coughed as he got ready, his cough was even worse than it was yesterday, he was coughing up more phlegm. He walked slowly to his car, starting it up and driving to the clinic. When he signed in he sat down in a chair, messing with his fingers nervously. He hated going to the doctor, but he knew he had to go if he wanted to get better.
A few minutes later his name was finally called. He stood up and walked into the room he was told to go into. The nurse took his vitals, asked him questions about his symptoms. Then the nurse left, he coughed as he waited for his doctor to come in. Wincing at the pain in his chest and the sound of his cough, he bets they could hear his cough from the waiting room because of how loud it was. A few minutes later his doctor walked in.

"Hi Harry what seems to be the problem?"

"Hi Dr Micheals, well I have this horrible deep barky cough, I'm coughing up phlegm, I have a fever, headache and chills and a stuffy and runny nose as well."

"Alright how long has this been going on for?"

"For about a week now"

"Alright I'm going to listen to your lungs, breathe in and out slowly through your mouth"

Harry did as he was told, wanting to find out what was wrong so that he could get better soon.

"Alright you have bronchitis, so I'm going to give you antibiotics as well as an inhaler to help break up the phlegm and help you breathe better as well"

"Ok doctor, but I already have an inhaler for my asthma"

"Yes but this is an inhaler specifically for your bronchitis so your asthma inhaler won't work to help with the phlegm."

"Alright, thank you again Dr Michaels"

"You are very welcome Harry, you can pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy."

Harry left the doctors office and into the pharmacy, walking up to the front desk.

"Hi I'm here to pick up a prescription for Harry Styles."

"Hello Harry, let me look at computer and check what we have for you."

"Alright thank you so much"

"You're welcome Harry, alright here they are, I'll go get them for you just give me a few minutes."

"Thank you so much"

Harry stepped aside while he waited on his prescriptions, coughing into his elbow as he did so. He texted some friends as he waited, wanting to pass time. Finally after 15 minutes they finally called his name and he grabbed the bag of his prescription, walking back out to his car and driving home. He took his first dose when he got home. He hoped his bronchitis went away either all the way or most of the way by Monday.

..........

Harry felt 100% better a week later, he recorded more of his album. He even wrote some more songs, he hopes he never catches bronchitis ever again.

Here's another request! I hope you enjoy it! Please comment your requests down below or message them to me! Thank you so much for reading!