Bad Cold/pnemonia

Harry woke up one morning with a stuffy nose and a cough. He sat up in bed and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose and tossing the tissue into a the trash. As he woke up more he noticed that he was sweating, but he felt cold and was shivering. Great, add a fever to the list of symptoms. Harry coughed into the crook of his elbow, a bark sound emitting from his chest as he did so.
Harry could hear his bandmates downstairs making breakfast. He got out of bed, coughing as he did so and walked downstairs. He shivered as he walked into the kitchen, his bandmates looking up at him as he walked in. He was going to tell them that he was sick, he just hoped that they'll believe him and give him cuddles.

"Guys I don't feel good, my nose is stuffed up, I have a fever and I'm coughing."

"Yeah right Harry you are just saying that so that you can get out of writing today!"

Liam told him angrily, Harry looked at him in shock. He honestly forgot they had to go to the studio to write today. He felt so horrible when he woke up that it totally slipped his mind.

"I honestly forgot we had to write today Liam I swear, I don't feel good at all so it totally slipped my mind."

"Harry stop making excuses! You are going to the studio and writing with us and that's final!"

Harry looked at the other boys sadly, he hoped that one of them would believe him. He went into a sneezing fit suddenly, he hoped that it would help to prove his point. But he got the total apposite reaction instead.

"Harry stop faking! We all have to go to the studio to write today!" Louis said to him angrily.

"It's part of our job to write Harry you know that! So stop trying to get out of it!" Niall yelled

Harry looked at his bandmates in shock, they don't believe him. They all think he's faking. He has never faked being sick, he loves writing new songs with his bandmates!

"Go get ready to go to the studio we're running late thanks to you"

Liam told him, putting his shoes on. Harry walked back upstairs sadly, going into his room and changing into skinny jeans and a pullover hoodie. He felt freezing and he hoped it would warm him up. Harry walked back downstairs and grabbed his shoes, putting them on quickly. Everyone walked outside, getting into the car waiting outside for them. Once everyone was buckled in, their driver drove them to the studio for a long day of writing ahead of them.
The drive to the studio felt a lot longer than the 10 minutes it actually was for Harry. He kept coughing and now he has a slight wheeze when he breathed. He kept sniffling and sneezing, and he thinks his fever is getting higher as well. Every time he coughed or sneezed he would see his band mates roll their eyes or give him annoyed looks. They finally arrived at the studio and they went inside to start writing.

..............

They have all been writing for an hour and Harry's just feeling worse. He was coughing even more now and phlegm is coming loose with each cough. His fever is getting higher, and he feels absolutely freezing because of it. He's having a hard time breathing as well, a wheezing sound coming from his lungs when he breathes. He can't even focus on writing because he feels so terrible. He just wants to go home.
His coughing is annoying his bandmates. Every time he coughs, they would glare at Harry. They won't even ask him if he's ok or if he needs medicine or a bottle of water. Liam suddenly stands up when Harry coughs again, walking over to him and glaring some more.

"Harry I can't concentrate or think with you fake coughing, leave the room so that we can write in peace and quiet!"

"Liam I'm not fake coughing I swear"

"Yes you are now go to another room!"

Harry looked at the others sadly, to see if they would believe him and let him stay. But they just glared at him and pointed to the door, so he stood up and walked to the door. Opening it and going into the other room. He doesn't understand why they won't believe him, he just decided to give them the air space for awhile.