Stomach bug

Harry woke up one morning feeling off, he didn't know what felt off though. He just knew that he felt horrible and didn't like it one bit. The more he woke up the more he noticed didn't feel good. His stomach hurt and he felt cold, but was shivering like crazy. Great Harry thought, he didn't want to be sick today he had some things he wanted to do.
Suddenly his phone dinged on the night stand by his bed. He picked it up and read the message, it was Louis and he wanted to come over and talk. Harry suddenly had a bad feeling as he reread the message. He hoped Louis just wanted to talk about a tour or something.
Harry got up and took a shower while he waited for Louis to come over. The warm water felt amazing on his aching muscles. After he was clean, he got out and got dressed. Just as he got done brushing his hair he heard Louis knock the door. He walked downstairs and nervously opened the door.
Harry smiled at Louis, but Louis didn't smile back. This was definitely not a good sign, he just stepped aside and watched Louis walk inside. He led the way into the living room, both of them sitting down. Louis looked at him, immediately cutting to the chase.

"Harry I'm breaking up with you"

"Wh what? Why?"

"I just don't love you the same way I used to anymore, and I've moved on and found someone else."

"We can work things out you don't need to date anyone else, please don't Louis I don't want to break up."

"I'm sorry Harry but it's over, I can't force myself to love you as a boyfriend when I don't feel the same way anymore. I still love you as a friend, but that's all."

Harry looked down and sniffled, he couldn't believe that Louis broke up with him. He thought things were going so well. They were both so happy yesterday, what could have made Louis think differently so fast? He couldn't just be friends with Louis, he still had feelings for him. But he had no choice but to push those feelings away and just remain friends. Louis stood up and looked at him again.

"I'm sorry Harry but it's for the best, I've moved on and you should too."

Harry watched Louis walk out the door and leave, taking his heart with him. As soon as the front door closed, he burst into tears. He cried his heart out, he cried until he couldn't cry anymore. He cried so much that he ended up throwing up, luckily he was able to grab a trash can to throw up into.
Harry suddenly felt so sick, he ran into the bathroom and continued throwing up. He has never felt so sick in his life. He felt cold but was sweating like crazy, he was throwing up and he had a horrible headache. When he finally was done throwing up, he laid down on the bathroom floor. Closing his eyes and wanting to just forget about today.

.............

The next morning was even worse than yesterday. Harry definitely had a high fever, and he was throwing up even more. He felt so nauseous and weak that he couldn't even get up off of the floor, so he ended up throwing up on the floor. Things got even worse when he remembered about what happened last night, he started crying all over again. He just wanted Louis back, he still loved him with all of his heart.
Harry tried texting Louis, but of course he didn't answer him which broke his heart even more. He kept feeling worse as the day went on, and Louis not answering him wasn't helping at all. So he called the only other person that could help him feel better, and that person was Niall. He texted Niall and told him how he was feeling, and he responded with saying that he'll be there right away. Harry laid on floor waiting for Niall to get there and comfort him and help him feel better.

.............

A few minutes later Niall came running in and picked Harry up off of the floor, hugging him tightly. He rubbed his back as Harry cried. While Niall was rubbing his back he could feel the fever radiating off of him. He put his hand on Harry's forehead and immediately pulled it away, his forehead burning his hand. He grabbed fever reducers out of one of cabinets, taking two out and putting them into Harry's hand. He also filled a glass with water and put it in his other hand.

"Awww Harry you have a really fever here take these it'll help with your fever."

Niall watched him swallow the pills with a drink of water. Sniffling and rubbing his tears away. Niall watched him sadly.

"What happened Harry?"

"Louis broke up with me, he said that he doesn't love me the same and that he found someone else."

"Awww Harry I'm SO sorry"

"It's ok I just have to forget about him and move on like he did."

"I love you Harry"

"Wh what?"

"I said that I love you Harry, and I have for a long time so will you do the honors of being my boyfriend?"

"I'd love to Niall"

Niall gave Harry a big hug and picked him up off of the floor. Walking into Harry's room and tucking him into bed.

"Alright you get some rest Harry ok?"

"Ok Niall"

...............

Niall took care of Harry for the next two weeks, making sure he took his medicine on time. He helped Harry to the bathroom every time he threw up, and got him whatever he asked for. He hated seeing Harry so sick but he was so happy when he finally felt better. Harry was so grateful to have Niall as a boyfriend.

"Thank you so much for taking care of me Niall"

"You're welcome Harry, I would do anything for you I love you so much."

"I love you too Niall so much"

Here's another request! I hope you like it!Sorry it took so long I've been busy with work! Please leave your requests down below or message them to me!