Bad Diarrhea

Harry's stomach has been really upset recently, and he definitely doesn't like the feeling. He noticed it starting to feel upset during the interview he and the boys had this morning. They are now at the second interview of their day, and his stomach felt even worse than it did during the other interview, When no one was paying attention, he rubbed his stomach subtly. He really hoped he wasn't going to throw up, that would be SO embarrassing. As time went on, his stomach started to make upset noises, and it got louder and louder the longer he sat there. Louis looked over at him concerned, as he could hear how upset Harry's stomach sounded. Liam and Niall noticed too, so they kept talking hoping that their talking would drown out the sounds. Niall also rubbing Harry's back for comfort.
Harry was starting to get a sensation in his stomach that he knew all too well, and he hoped that this interview would be over soon, so that he doesn't get up and run out in the middle of the interview. He wiped the sweat that was forming on his brow as he sat there, worried about what was going to happen pretty soon. He squeezed his eyes shut embarrassingly as his stomach let out a loud gurgling sound, the interviewer and the rest of the room suddenly silent. Kate he remembered her name as, looked over at him in concern.

"Are you ok Harry?"

"Um... yes sorry please continue"

"Alright then, just let me know if you need us to stop for awhile."

Harry nodded his approval, his cheeks red in embarrassment that she heard his stomach. He started bouncing his leg, half paying attention so what she's saying to them, hoping that the interview is almost over. It thankfully was and he quickly shook Kate's hand, and ran out of the building and into the van that's taking them back to their hotel.

........

Finally, the van parked at the hotel after what felt like hours to Harry (in reality it was only 5 minutes) and he ran into the bathroom. As soon as the door was closed and locked, Harry pulled his pants down and sat on the toilet. Whatever that was upsetting his stomach, finally leaving his body and into the toilet bowl. He hated having diarrhea, it always left him sitting on the toilet for a LONG time. After awhile Niall knocked on the door, concerned because Harry had been in the bathroom for a long time.

"Are you ok Harry? You've been in there for a long time"

"I I'm ok Niall, my stomach is just REALY upset."

"Do you want me to come in?"

"P please?"

"Of course Haz"

Niall opened the door and walked in, rubbing Harry's back some more. Harry's stomach was definitely upset, but what had made his stomach so upset all of a sudden? Maybe some of the food they ate at that restaurant they stopped at when they were on their way to the interview.

"Hey Harry do you think the food you ate at the restaurant was what upset your stomach?"

"I don't know, m maybe?"

"It'll be over with soon, don't worry" Niall said as he kept rubbing Harry's back. Liam suddenly knocked on the door next.

"Is he ok Niall?"

"No not really, he has really bad diarrhea"

"Aww poor lad do you want me and Louis to do anything to help him?"

"Could you find medicine to help stop the diarrhea? Oh and bring him a water as well "

"Will do"

"Thanks Liam"

"You're welcome, I'll do anything to help our Haz"

Liam ran into his room, looking for a medicine to help Harry's poor stomach and stop the diarrhea. While he was searching, he yelled for Louis.

"Hey Lou! Could you bring Harry a water? He's in the bathroom having diarrhea!"

"Awww poor Hazza! Of course I'll bring him a water!"

"Thanks Lou!"

Louis ran into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle, and ran into the bathroom. He crouched down in front of Harry, unscrewing the cap off of the bottle of water and put it to Harry's lips.

"Drink some water Haz, I don't want you to get dehydrated."

"O ok" Louis kissed Harry's head as he tilted the water bottle slightly so that Harry could drink the water. Niall looked at Harry then, after he finished drinking the water.

"Do you think your done?"

"Y yeah I think s so"

"Alright then stand up and clean yourself up ok Haz?"

"O ok Niall"

When Harry stood up, Niall and Louis looked on in horror as the toilet had some blood in it. They looked at each other worried, unsure of why blood was there. Louis ran out of the bathroom quickly and into Liam's room.

"Liam! Harry's bleeding what should we do!?"

"Blood? We need to take Harry to the hospital then!"

As soon as those words left Liam's mouth, Louis ran back into bathroom and picked Harry up. He ran outside and put Harry into the car, the others following, and drove Harry to the hospital.

.......

Harry was currently being examined by the doctor. Liam, Niall and Louis all being told to wait in the waiting room while this is happening. They were all worried about Harry, thinking of the worst possible reasons on why he was bleeding, but hoping for the best at the same time. They all looked up suddenly when the doctor approached them.

"Alright I don't see anything wrong with your friend, so I'm just going to prescribe him an anti inflammatory medication which will help stop the bleeding ok?"

"Ok thank you so much doctor" Liam says, shaking the doctors hand."

"You're welcome guys, you can take your friend home now"

As soon as they were done talking to the doctor, they took Harry back home. They gave him extra cuddles and let him choose what they watched for the rest of the day.
........

Finally after a week of taking the anti inflammatory medicine, and getting extra cuddles from his bandmates. Harry was feeling SO much better, and he hopes that never happens to him again.

I hope you enjoyed this sickfic! If you have any other requests PLEASE comment them down below and I'll write them! Thank you all so much for reading!