Fight/asthma attack

The One Direction guys were in their tour bus relaxing while on the way to their next show. Harry was in his bunk on his phone, Liam Niall and Louis were in the living room playing video games. Harry would giggle when he'd hear them yell at each other when one of them would lose. The relaxing time between shows were nice, especially when they have a lot to do when they get to the next venue.
It was really quiet until Niall walked into the bunk area of the bus and looked through his bags. Then he started throwing things around and searching more. When he couldn't find what he was looking for he looked at Harry angrily.

"Harry where is my phone!?"

"I don't know Niall I haven't seen it."

"Yeah right! You took it and just don't want to tell me!"

"Niall I honestly didn't take your phone"

"Stop trying to act innocent! I know you took it!"

"I didn't Niall I swear"

"Liam! Louis! Harry took my phone and won't give it back! He's acting all innocent and saying that he didn't even though I know he did!"

Liam and Louis came running in and they both looked at Harry pissed as well. Harry honestly didn't take it, why won't they believe him? He didn't know how to prove it as well. Liam touched Harry's arm to get his attention.

"Harry give Niall back his phone right now!"

"Liam I honestly didn't take it I swear"

"We all know you did now give it back to him!"

Louis joined in now, and normally he always took Harry's side in arguments. Harry was shocked when Louis started yelling at him as well.

"Harry just stop the innocent act and give Niall back his phone!"

"But Louis I didn't take it!"

"Yes you did! I know that you did WE all know that you did so just give it back to him!"

The more his three bandmates yelled at him the more Harry noticed that his chest was getting tight. He tried to tell them but they just ignored him and kept yelling at them. He needed his inhaler before he has a full on asthma attack. He didn't want to have an asthma attack, he hasn't had one in quite some time and he would like to keep it that way.
Suddenly the tightness in his chest turned to him wheezing every time he took a breath. Harry was having a hard time breathing now and he was scared that he would pass out pretty soon if he didn't get his inhaler now. He started coughing and the wheezing was getting louder. His band mates were so focused on yelling at him that they didn't notice the wheezing and his difficulty breathing.
When Harry looked in the mirror he noticed that his lips were a slightly blue tint. He tried to get Louis's attention. When Louis finally got a good look at him he noticed the slightly blue tinge to his lips. He looked at the other two.

"Guys! Stop yelling and listen to Harry's breathing!"

Liam and Niall stopped yelling at Harry and listened closely. They could hear him wheezing and they could see that Harry was having a hard time breathing, they started to panic. Liam was the first to say something.

"He's having an asthma attack what do we do!?"

"Grab Harry's inhaler out of his bag now!"

Niall ran over to Harry's bag and looked for the little blue inhaler. He found it in the first small compartment in his bag. He grabbed it and ran over to Louis. Hanging it to him. They have never been so scared in their life. They honestly thought that Harry was going to die.
Louis shook the inhaler and took the cap off of the end. He put the end into Harry's lips and pressed the little canister with the medicine on top of the inhaler. He saw Harry struggle to breathe it in, he pressed it again and he watched as Harry breathed that dose in better than the first time. He did it one more time and Harry was able to breathe normally again.
They all sighed in relief, Niall felt the pockets in his pants and pulled out his phone. He immediately felt bad, Harry was innocent the entire time. He blamed Harry for taking his phone, when it was in his pocket the whole time. He walked over to Harry and hugged him.

"I'm SO sorry that I blamed you for taking my phone and started yelling at you Harry."

"It's ok Niall I forgive you"

Liam and Louis hugged Harry too, they both felt bad for blaming and yelling at Harry as well.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you too Harry."

Liam and Louis said in unison. They both felt like horrible people for yelling at Harry the way they did.

"It's ok guys I forgive you"

....................

They never blamed or yelled at Harry for anything ever again. They made sure they checked their pants pockets for their phones before they blamed anyone, especially Harry. They still felt bad for yelling at him to the point of an asthma attack. So they took extra care of him the rest of your.

Here's another request! I'm so sorry it took so long! Please leave your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them when I have time! Also if I publish the first chapter of my new story "Abused by my Security Guard" would anyone read it? Does it sound like a story anyone would be interested in? Comment down below if I should publish the first chapter or not!