Almost Drowns

Harry Niall Liam and Louis were at the beach today, it was hot out today so Niall suggested it. They were on a break for a week during their world tour, which they were really excited about. During days off they either, went to the beach, relaxed in their hotel room, or go sight seeing. Since it was hot all week, the beach was the best choice.
Normally Harry LOVED going to the beach, but he woke up feeling horrible with a stuffy nose headache and sweating buckets. So he wasn't really in the mood to be out in the hot sun all day surrounded by people. He never told his bandmates that he wasn't feeling good when they suggested going to the beach today. Why you may ask? Well he just didn't want to ruin their day or good moods by staying home and not going out and having fun with them.
Harry was sitting on his beach towel, sweating buckets but also shivering like crazy. He would sniffle every few seconds because it was so stuffed up, but also running like Niagara Falls. He was trying to go to sleep when Niall yelled to him from the water.

"Come on and swim Harry! You are sweating like crazy! You need to cool off!"

Harry REALLY didn't want to go swim, but he didn't want Niall to get suspicious about why he didn't want to swim on such a hot day. So he stood up and took his shirt off, walking into the water and cooling off his feverish skin. When he was in the water up to his chin, he started shivering even more than he already was. But he ignored it and swam for awhile, he was having fun with them.
The sun was beating down on him which didn't help with his fever at all. And he was starting to feel a little light headed, but he ignored it which wasn't a good idea on his part. He was sweating so much from the fever that he was getting dehydrated. So with the mixture of the fever the hot sun and the dehydration from the two, he was getting even more light headed as time went on.
Harry decided to just ignore it and keep swimming to keep Niall Liam and Louis happy. He would do anything to keep them happy, even when he wasn't. He smiled and swam around when one of them was looking at him, trying not to draw attention to himself and ruin their fun.

...............

A few hours later and the dizziness was getting worse and worse. And like an idiot, Harry decided to swim a little bit further so that the water was up to his chin. He thought it was a good idea at the time, but with his dizziness getting worse as time went on. He knew that it was the worst idea he has ever had.
Harry stayed close to the others so that if anything happened, they would be able to get to him faster. As his luck would have it, it happened fast and unexpectedly. One moment he was watching Niall and Louis splash each other, and the next the dizziness was the worst it's ever been. He tried to swim closer to Liam, since he swam a little further away from Harry. But as he swam, he was hit hard with the dizziness and he faints in the water. Liam saw Harry fall and he tried to swim to him as fast as he could.
Luckily he wasn't too far from Harry and he was able to lift Harry's head out of the water. He tapped Harry's face gently, trying to wake him up. He looked at Louis and Niall and told them what to do.

"Niall help me get Harry to shore. Louis you swim faster than us and get Harry's towel ready."

"Ok Liam!"

Louis and Niall said in unison as Louis swam to shore. Niall swam over to Liam and the two of them got Harry to shore safely. When they were on the sand, Liam picked Harry up and ran over to Louis who was holding Harry's towel. He wrapped the towel around Harry and patted his back to get the water out of his lungs.
After a few good pats, Harry coughed up the water and breathed for awhile. He looked up at his bandmates, who were looking at him worriedly. After looking at them for a few seconds, he knew that he had ruined their beach trip. He was the first one to speak.

"I'm so sorry I ruined the beach trip guys"

Liam looked at Harry in shock, why would he think that he ruined their beach trip? He was just worried about Harry that's all. He looked at Harry in sympathy and said this.

"Harry you didn't ruin the trip at all I promise. But what happened? Why did you fall and almost drown?"

"Um, well I'm sick and while we were swimming, I got so hot from the sun and my fever that I fainted."

"Aww Harry why didn't you tell us you weren't feeling well?"

"I didn't want to ruin everyone's day and good moods."

"Harry you wouldn't have ruined anything, we love taking care of you."

They all gave Harry a group hug, glad that he's ok. They were really worried about him at first. They took Harry home and had him take a shower, hoping that'll help him feel better. They gave Harry a blanket to keep him warm and gave him medicine every 4 hours. He was so grateful for his friends, he didn't know what he would do without them.

.................

Harry made sure to tell them when he wasn't feeling good so that they wouldn't go to the beach when he was sick. He didn't want to drown again because of his stupidity.

Here's another request I hope you all like it! Please comment your requests down below and I'll write them when I can!