Really Sick at School

Harry has felt terrible since he first woke up this morning. It started off with a headache and stomachache, he felt nauseous and fatigued. Today is definitely not going to be a good day, Harry could tell. The only thing that's keeping him motivated to get up and go to school, is that he can see his friends at school. He loves hanging out with Liam Niall Louis and Zayn at school everyday during the week.
So he gets out of bed sluggishly and gets ready for school, he decides to skip breakfast since he didn't feel hungry at all. He got dressed, brushed his teeth and walked to school. Harry has always loved walking to school, it's his chill time before school starts every morning. He lives close to school as well, so he would rather just walk. Along with the fact that he hates the bus, they smell and he hates having to share his seat with one or two more kids every morning and afternoon.
When he got to school, he walked inside and looked for his friends. He found them sitting in the lunchroom hanging out before they had to go to their first hour classes. He sat down and laid his head on his arms on the table, closing his eyes because his headache and nausea have gotten worse. His friends watched him worriedly, he's normally so talkative and full of energy. So it was weird to see him so quiet and tired. He normally never sleeps as soon as he sits down at the table when they hang out. Niall is the first one to say something.

"Harry are you ok?

"Yeah I just have a headache and I'm tired and nauseous."

"Shouldn't you be staying at home resting if you are sick?"

"No I'm fine it'll pass after a few hours I promise."

"Alright if you say so."

Niall kept watching Harry while their other friends continued their conversation. Then the warning bell sounded, letting everyone know that they should be getting to class. So the group of friends went their separate ways to their classes. Harry started to feel worse as he was walking to his first class, but he just ignored it, thinking that it was because it was still early. Liam was watching him worriedly now as well, since he had his first hour class with Harry he just kept an eye on him.
He made sure that Harry had water to drink periodically throughout the class. He didn't want Harry to get dehydrated, that wouldn't be good at all. Thankfully there were no incidents in his first few classes as well. But he was sure that Harry would probably get sick later, he could see it in Harry's face with how pale he was.

...............

A few hours later, the group of friends had gym together. They had to run the mile today and Harry definitely wasn't looking forward to it. He felt even more nauseous and he now had chills, yet he was sweating buckets. He definitely had a fever now and with it being hot outside, this wasn't going to end well Harry could tell.
They all started running and Harry felt disgusting, the water he has been drinking was sloshing around sickly in his stomach. He stopped running when a strong bout of nausea suddenly welled up in his stomach. He put his hand over his mouth and suddenly gagged, he swallowed thickly when vomit crept up his throat. He stood there gagging for a few minutes, but kept swallowing it down. Once he stopped gagging, he went back to running.
He was starting to sweat more and more because of how hot it was outside and because his fever was rising from the heat. Suddenly Harry got SUPER dizzy, he put his hand on his head and kept running, he really wanted to finish his mile run. Niall was right behind him, and put his hand on his back but pulled away when he felt how hot Harry's skin was.

"Woah Harry you are boiling, I think you should go to the nurse."

"N no I'm fine"

Then suddenly Harry passed out, Niall luckily caught him before he fell. He called his other friends over and they all carefully got Harry into the grass and laid him down. Zayn grabbed his water bottle which was filled with cold water, and poured it over Harry's head to try to cool him down. Finally after a minute or so, Harry opened his eyes and looked around confused.

"Wh why am I laying down in the grass?"

"Harry you passed out, we all brought you to the grass and laid you down. Are you ok now? Do you still feel dizzy?" Louis asked him, really worried now.

"I still feel dizzy but I'm REALLY nauseous still."

Suddenly, Harry leaned over and threw up violently into the grass. The group of friends rubbed Harry's back as he threw up, trying to help him feel better. Their gym teacher saw what was happening and ran over, kneeling down in front of them.

"Woah is he alright?"

"He passed out and then when he woke up he started throwing up." Liam told their teacher, continuing to rub Harry's back.

"Alright I'll call the nurse out here so that she can bring him to her office alright boys?"

When they all nodded their heads, the teacher grabbed his walkie talkie and told the nurse what happened. They all stayed with Harry and comforted him, wanting to help Harry feel better. The nurse came running out to the field with a wheelchair a few minutes later, ready to take Harry to her office. She pushed the chair right next to Harry, and with the help of Niall Liam Louis and Zayn, they got him into the wheelchair.

"Alright Harry what happened? How long have you been feeling sick?"

"I passed out and then threw up, I almost threw up while I was running awhile ago. But I really wanted to finish my mile run."

"I know you wanted to finish it Harry but you're sick you shouldn't be running, especially during this heat. It made your fever rise which why you passed out, how long have you been feeling sick?"

"Um since I woke up this morning."

"Alright, well I'm going to call your mom and have her pick you up. You are too sick to be at school young man."

The nurse pushed the wheelchair with Harry sitting in it, back to her office with his friends following of course. They wanted to help take care of Harry. Once they got back into her office, she took Harry temperature which confirmed that he had a really high fever of 104.6°. She called Harry's mom and told her what happened, and how high his fever was.
His mom came and picked him up, and took him home where he rested.

............

Liam Niall Zayn and Louis came to Harry's house to take care of him. And a week later, thanks to his friends Harry felt 100% better. He's so thankful he has such great friends.

Here's another request! I hope you like it! Please comment your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them when I can!