Bronchitis/asthma attack

Harry has always had asthma, but it always got worse when he was sick. Normally when he would get an asthma attack they aren't too bad, just using his inhaler would he fine and he wouldn't need any further treatment. But when he's sick he gets a sever asthma attack and will need to go to the hospital for a breathing treatment. So he always made sure to keep himself from getting sick so that it wouldn't happen. He hated having severe asthma attacks that would land him hospitalized.
Which is why when Harry woke up feeling terrible and coughing his lungs out, he knew this week was going to be horrible. Once his coughing fit was over, he was left feeling short of breath. That can't be good, especially if this sickness is just starting. He grabbed his inhaler and shook it, taking off the cap and putting the mouth piece to his lips. He pushed down the button, releasing the medicine into his lungs as he breathed it in. He held his breath for 10 seconds, then breathed out of his mouth. Thankfully he could breathe better after.
Harry has called his doctor, and told him his symptoms and he was told to go in so that he could check him out. So that's what he did, and there he was told that he had bronchitis. The doctor told him to just use his inhaler whenever he feels short of breath, then sent him home with antibiotics. When Harry got home he told his band mates that he had bronchitis. They were worried at that news and stayed near him at all times.
Harry kept coughing and coughing all day long, Louis would wince at the deep barking sounds coming from the younger lad. They could all hear how short of breath he was all the time, which worried them even more. But they all made sure he used his inhaler to help with that. Liam stayed on top of his medicine, wanting Harry to get better faster.
Harry fell asleep at noon much to their relief, he needed all the sleep he could get right now. Niall laid down next to Harry and put his head on Harry's back, listening to his lungs. He could hear the wheezing sounds coming from Harry's lungs, making him wince sympathetically. Poor Harry would cough in his sleep, which would wake him up because it would turn into a massive coughing fit.
Harry ended up sleeping off and on throughout the day. Waking up between coughing fits, medicine, using his inhaler and of course eating some food. He wouldn't eat much but at least it's a little bit of food going into his system. His bandmates were so worried about him, but little did they know that it would get worse later that night.
..............

It was 1:00am when a noise woke them all up from their deep sleep. They looked around confused at first, since they had just woken up. But they immediately were fully awake and running into Harry's room when they remembered about Harry being sick. They came in seeing Harry having an asthma attack. Liam sprang into action first.

"Ok Niall go start the car Louis you help me get him to the car, we need to get Harry to the hospital!"

"Ok Liam!"

Niall and Louis said in unison, Niall took the keys from Liam and ran outside. He started the car and got into the drivers side and watched Liam and Louis walk as quickly as they could with Harry in their arms. Louis opened the door as Liam set Harry inside, then they both got into the car, Niall drove to the hospital quickly. Breaking speeding laws, but luckily they weren't pulled over. Once he parked the car in the parking lot Liam got out, picking Harry up and running inside. Niall and Louis following behind him.

"Help! he's having a severe asthma attack!"

Liam yelled watching as a nurse brought a gurney over to him. He set Harry down on the gurney, and they quickly wheeled Harry into a room. He tried to follow but another nurse stopped him.

"I'm sorry but we need you to stay out here so that we have more room to help your friend ok?"

"But I need to be with him!"

"You can see him once we stop his asthma attack ok?"

"O ok"

The nurse ran into the room they brought Harry into, and Liam, Niall and Louis all sat in the waiting room. Finally thirty minutes later, a doctor walked over to them.

"Are you the friends of Harry Styles?"

"Yes" they all answered in unison, wanting to know if Harry's ok.

"Alright we gave him a breathing treatment and his asthma attack stopped, but we are going to keep him for a few days to keep an eye on his breathing and give him stronger antibiotics for his bronchitis ok?"

"Ok thank you so much doctor" Liam told the doctor, relieved that Harry's ok.

"You're very welcome boys you can go in and see him now."

When they heard that news, they all got up and ran into Harry's room. They gave him a group hug, Harry laughing softly.

"I didn't realize how much you all missed me."

"We were so worried about you Harry" Louis said as he hugged him again.

"I'm sorry I worried you all but I'm fine now I promise."

...........

Harry stayed in the hospital for 5 days, he had to stay on oxygen and they gave him antibiotics through an IV. But finally he was able to go home once the bronchitis went away, much to his bandmates relief.

Heres another update! I'm so sorry this took so long I've just been so stressed out lately with everything that is going on! Leave your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them! Thank you much for reading!