Faints From Electrocution

Harry and the rest of his bandmates were currently performing on stage for their next show of the tour. They were having the time of their lives running around and singing their hearts out. Louis and Liam were having a water fight of course, like they always do. Harry and Niall stayed out of it like usual, not really liking to get soaked from the water bottle fights.
Harry was watching the water fight happening from the big screen, laughing to himself watching as Liam poured a whole bottle of water on Louis's head. Louis who was now totally soaked, chased Liam around the stage and splashing him with water for revenge. The crowd loved it of course, they were screaming even louder than before as the water fight continued on. Harry and Niall continued singing and interacting with their fans like they normally do during the water fights.
Liam ran past Harry who had his back towards him as Louis was throwing water on Liam. But Liam turned quickly, so the water landed on one of the speaker cords that Harry was standing on. Everyone watched in horror as the cords shocked Harry. Harry stood their stunned for a second, before his eyes rolled back and he fell to the floor. Everything stopped and the stadium was totally silent as Liam Niall and Louis ran over to Harry to check if he was still breathing.
They all sighed in relief when Harry sat up a second later, thankful that he is ok. A medic ran onstage and checked on Harry's vitals, and checking to see if he has any injuries. When he deemed Harry to be totally fine, they took him off stage so that he could be rest after that terrifying incident. His bandmates gave him a group hug, Liam being the first one to speak.

"Thank goodness you are ok Harry. I have NEVER been so scared in my life."

"Me either, I'm sorry that I scared everyone like that."

"It's ok Harry, we're just glad it was a little shock."

They all agreed to Liam's statement, the guys were then taken back to their hotel and the next couple of concerts were rescheduled while their management replaced the wiring so that they wouldn't get shocked again. This time they made sure the wires were waterproof just to be on the safe side.

Here's another request I hope you all like it! Please comment your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them when I can!