Chicken Pox

Harry and his band mates were getting ready to go to an interview. They were all eating breakfast as they wait for Paul to pick them up. He called and told Liam that he's picking them up in an hour. They were also playing some video games while they waited.
Harry had woken up with a headache yesterday and he's had a fever as well. He didn't tell anyone about it though, he didn't want anyone to worry about him. He still has a headache and his fever had risen as well much to his luck. He wanted to go to the interview still though, so he didn't say anything. Suddenly a knock was heard on their hotel room door and Paul peeked his head in.

"Are you boys ready to go to the interview?"

"Yep, we all are ready Paul"

Liam told Paul as everyone got up, walking out of their hotel room. Louis and Liam raced to the van, Niall and Harry walking behind them. When everyone was inside the van, Paul drove them to where the interview was going to be at. When the car was parked, everyone got out and walked inside the building. Paul looked at everyone, taking out his phone to see the notes they left for him to tell the boys.

"Alright boys, go into your dressing rooms and get ready for the interview. I'll come get you when it's time for it to start"

"Ok Paul"

Harry Niall Louis and Liam said at the same time as they walked into their dressing rooms. When Harry was changing into the clothes they wanted him to wear, he noticed there was a weird rash all over his body. He brushed it off as nothing and finished changing. He sat on the chair getting his hair and make up done, playing on his phone while his hairstylist worked her magic. She thankfully didn't notice the rash and once she was done, Paul walked in to come get him.

"Alright Harry time to go onstage, the interview is going to start soon"

"Alright I'm coming Paul"

Harry stood up and walked out of his dressing room, walking towards the room where the interview is being held in. He walked over to the couch and sat down in between Niall and Liam. They all shook the interviewers hand and greeted her, smiling and greeting the cameraman as well. Soon the interview started and Harry relaxed and paid close attention to what the questions were.

.........

The interview had been going on for ten minutes and Harry's rash was starting to itch. He didn't want to scratch because that would be disrespectful and he really didn't want to be yelled at for scratching. So Harry tried his best to ignore it, but the longer he just sat there the more the rash itched. Soon the itching got to be too much, so Harry started scratching his arm.
Then Harry started scratching his other arm, then his legs. The more he scratched the more places started to itch, so he tried to his best to not scratch but it was hard. He was scratching so much that he wasn't paying attention to what the interviewer was saying anymore. This rash is really distracting and Harry hated it.
Liam could see Harry scratching in the corner of his eye, he put his hand on one of his so that he would stop. Thankfully he did, so Liam pulled his attention back to what the interviewer had to say. A couple minutes later he could see Harry scratching in the corner of his eye again. He looked over at Harry and could see him scratching his arm, but when he looked closely at his arm, he could see red spots on his band mates arm.
He bumped Louis's arm with his elbow and nodded his head towards Harry when Louis looked at him. He gestured towards Harry's arm and mouthed "spots". He saw Louis's eyes widen and he looked at Harry's arm, and sure enough he could see the red spots that Liam was gesturing to him about. He knew exactly what that rash was, since he has five little sisters. Harry has chicken pox, and he knew that if he kept scratching he would scar up where the spots are. He whispered to Liam telling him about it.

"Liam Harry has chicken pox, if he doesn't stop scratching then he's going to scar where the spots are."

"What should I do?"