Stomach Pain

Harry was laying on his bed in his hotel room, relaxing after having a concert the night before. He had woken up to stomach pain, bad stomach pain. He rubbed his stomach as a pain shot through him, wondering what caused his stomach to hurt so much. Harry groaned as the pain got worse, rubbing his stomach more.
Harry wanted his girlfriend Sneha, but she was in college, so he didn't tell her about his stomach pain. He should have told her before she left, but he knew she had a test that day so he didn't want to bother her. Harry tried different positions to help relieve his stomach pain but none of them helped, not even a little bit.
Harry's stomach was hurting more and more as time went on, he lost his appetite as well. He groaned loudly as his stomach cramped again, rubbing it more. He wanted this stomachache to go away, he really hated feeling this way. He looked at the time it was 3:00pm, Sneha should be done with her classes pretty soon. He could wait until she was done, his stomachache isn't that bad.

..........

It was an hour later and his stomach was hurting even worse than it was before. He really needed to tell Sneha, he couldn't handle it anymore. Harry picked up his phone and looked for Senha's number, tapping on her name and waiting for her to answer. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hi baby my test went well and I'm on my way home."

"Baby my stomach hurts so bad can you come over and help me feel better?

"Awww of course baby, how long has it been hurting?"

"A all day"

"What!? Why didn't you tell me before I left? I could have stayed home and taken care of you."

"I wanted you to focus on your test"

"Awww that's so sweet of you, but if you are sick you need to let me know right away next time ok?"

"I will I promise"

"Alright, I'm on my way to your house right now I'll be there in a couple minutes."

"O ok see you soon, I love you"

"I love you too baby"

Harry hung up the phone, waiting for his beautiful girlfriend to come inside and take care of him. He was so grateful to have Sneha in his life, Harry didn't know what he'd do without her.

.........

A couple minutes later Sneha walked into Harry's room.

"Hi baby how are you feeling?"

"My stomach hurts a lot more than it did earlier."

"Have you eaten anything today baby?"

"No my stomach hurt too much and I lost my appetite."

"Alright I'll take you to my house and I'll take care of you ok baby?"

"O ok"

"Can you stand up and get into my car?"

"I I'll try"

Harry tried to stand up, but he was just too weak to stand up on his own. Sneha helped him stand up and put him into the car on the passenger side, driving to her house. The whole drive there, Harry was groaning from the pain. She felt so bad for her boyfriend, she's never seen him in so much pain before. She hoped he would feel better with her care.

........

Ten minutes later Sneha parked in her driveway, turning the car off and takes her keys out of the ignition. She put her keys in her purse, grabbing her backpack and putting it on and her holding her purse in her left hand. She looked at Harry, getting ready to open the car door.

"Ready to go inside baby?"

"I I'm ready"

"Alright I'll help you baby"

Sneha got out of the car and walked to Harry's side, helping Harry up and taking him inside. He was so weak Harry was leaning on her heavily. With a little bit of struggle, she finally got Harry into her bedroom and laying down on her bed. She tucked Harry in and felt his forehead, checking for a fever. She was happy when she couldn't feel one.

"You don't have a fever which is great news, but what caused you to have such a bad stomachache baby?"

"I I don't know I don't remember eating anything bad."

"I'll get you some medicine to help your stomach ok?"

"O ok baby"

Sneha walked into her bathroom, looking at all of the medicine in her medicine cabinet hoping she had something to help Harry's stomach. She finally found a bottle of Tylenol to help with the pain, picking it up and dumping out two pills while walking into the room. She handed them to Harry with a bottle of water.

"Here you go baby this should help with the pain"

"Thank you baby"

Harry swallowed the pills with a swallow of water, hoping that it'll help his horrible stomachache. Sneha laid down next to Harry, rubbing his stomach in soothing circles. Her mom used to do this when she had a stomachache when she was little.

"Does this help at all baby?"

"A little bit" Harry said half asleep.

"Get some sleep baby"

She didn't need to say more, because as soon as those words left her mouth Harry was fast asleep. Sneha hopes that he would feel better when he woke up the next morning, she hated it when he didn't feel good. She closed her eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later, her day of tests making her exhausted.

.........

They woke up the next morning to Harry's stomach no longer hurting, which he was grateful for. He still didn't know what caused his stomachache though. He looked at Sneha, smiling big.

"Thank you for taking care of me baby"

"You're welcome Harry" Sneha said as she kissed him.

I hope you enjoyed this sickfic! If you have a request comment them down below!