Jelly Straw Challenge Gone Wrong

Harry saw a challenge online and decided to try it, it's called the Jelly Straw Challenge. It's when you grab a straw and slurp up some jelly. Many celebrities are doing it, so he wanted to give it a shot. He got some jelly and a straw and put the straw into the jelly. When he was about to do it, he decided to call the boys and invite them over to watch him. For Incase it goes wrong of course, he's not THAT stupid.
Once Liam Niall and Louis came over to his house, he brought them into the kitchen. He had them sit down at the table while he grabbed the jar of jelly and the straw and was about to start again, when his allergies decided to act up. He sneezed a couple of times, but luckily he hadn't tried sucking in the jelly. Harry blew his nose and waited a few minutes before trying again. Liam was the first to voice his concerns.

"Um Harry, since your allergies are acting up shouldn't you not do the challenge? You wouldn't want to choke."

"I'll be fine Liam, it's just a challenge. And my allergies won't effect how I do the challenge, besides I have watched people do this all the time so I know how to do it properly."

Once Harry knew that he wouldn't sneeze anymore, he started sucking up the jelly through the straw. Louis and Niall were cheering him on, which got Harry overly confident. He was doing great when he felt a sneeze coming. He kept sucking the jelly into his mouth and tried not to sneeze.
He sucked in a big breath when he felt like he was going to sneeze and the jelly went down his throat. Harry started coughing and spluttering, choking on the jelly that was in his mouth, his face and lips turning blue. Louis sprang into action and put his arms around Harry, putting his hands into fists and pushing on his stomach. He kept doing the Heimlich until the jelly shot out of Harry's mouth.
Harry breathed heavily for awhile, catching his breath after that terrifying moment. Everyone was watching him with wide eyes. No one said anything for about ten minutes before Liam walked over to Harry, his face showing how angry he is.

"Harry that was SO stupid and dangerous of you to do! What if we hadn't of been here when you did that? You could have choked to death and we wouldn't ever see you again! That was SO irresponsible of you! That challenge is SO dangerous and you are NEVER doing that again got it!?"

"Y yes Liam I'm sorry I won't EVER do a challenge like that ever again."

"Good, how about we just forget about it and watch a movie the rest of the night?"

.................

They spend the rest of the night watching movies, and Harry never did a challenge like that again. Not liking it when Liam is pissed at him.

Here's another request I hope you like it! Please leave your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them when I can!