Labyrinthitis

Harry woke up one morning before an interview to a ringing in his right ear, he just brushed it off as nothing. He went to get up to go and eat breakfast, but when he sat up, he was immediately hit with a dizzy spell. Harry grabbed his nightstand, holding onto it and slowly sitting down so that he wouldn't fall and hurt himself. When the dizziness passed, he stood back up again.
Harry thought it was weird since he never gets dizzy when he stands. But again he brushes it off as nothing. He walks into the kitchen and eats breakfast, the ringing in his ear still there much to his annoyance. He cleans the wax out of his ears hoping that it would help, it doesn't though, causing Harry to huff in slight anger. He doesn't need this today, there's too much to do today.
Harry went to stand back up, but was suddenly hit with another dizzy spell. He grabbed onto the back of his chair, holding himself up while waiting for the dizziness to pass. It doesn't pass, instead he's hit with vertigo which causes Harry to loose his balance and fall to the floor. Terrified of what was happening, he stayed laying where he was until the vertigo passed. Once it did Harry stood back up slowly.
This is going to be a long day Harry thought to himself as he walked back into his room and got ready for the interview. While Harry was getting ready, he suddenly got nauseous, he quickly ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Harry threw up for several minutes, once he was done, he quickly brushed his teeth to get the taste out of his mouth. The ringing in his ear is getting worse, causing Harry to not really be able to hear anything in his right ear. He's about to lay back down and call in when he gets a text from Liam that they are here to pick him up. He groans in annoyance, getting up and walking outside.
As Harry is walking to the car, he suddenly looses his balance, causing him to fall. Niall sees this happen and gets out of the car quickly, running to Harry and helping him sit up.

"Oh my god Harry are you ok? What happened?"

Harry didn't hear anything, he saw Niall's lips moving, but couldn't hear what he was saying. So he looked at Niall confused and asked what he said.

"I'm sorry what did you say Niall? I didn't catch what you said."

"I asked you if you are ok? And what happened that caused you to fall?"

Harry still couldn't hear what Niall was saying, but he read Niall's lips and figured out what he was saying to him. Once he figured it out, he answered Niall's questions.

"I'm fine Niall, I just lost my balance that's all, I'm fine I promise, it's probably just from the ringing in my eat but it's nothing to worry about."

"Alright, if you say so."

Niall helped Harry stand up and walk to the car. The drive to the interview was uneventful, the only thing that was bothering him was the constant ringing in his ear. Harry didn't say anything to the boys, he didn't want to worry them. When they got to the venue where the interview was being held, they all got out of car and walked inside, they got their hair and makeup done and walked over to the couch.
They all waited on the couch until the interview started. Harry went to get up to get some water, but when he stood up, he was hit with another dizzy spell followed by vertigo. He started to sway and fell over, luckily being caught by Liam. Liam slowly laid Harry on the floor, worry etched on his face. Once he saw Harry's eyes focus again, he asked Harry questions.

"Harry are you ok? What happened?"

Harry once again couldn't hear anything, he looked at Liam confused. Which worried Liam even more, what was wrong with Harry? He couldn't do an interview and then a concert like this, he could get hurt. He sat Harry up slowly, taking a water bottle that was handed to him. He brought the water to Harry's lips, having Harry drink some water. He looked over at his other band mates and told them what to do.

"Guys I'm worried about Harry, we need to take him to the hospital."

Niall was the first to agree, also being worried about Harry when he saw him fall just a little while ago.

"I'm worried too, when he was getting into the car earlier he had lost his balance and fell and he was complaining about a ringing in his ear."

"That's not good, alright lads let's take him to the hospital."

Liam Niall and Louis all helped Harry to the car, sitting him down and buckling him in. Once they were all in the car, their driver drove them to the hospital. When the driver parked in the parking lot, Harry opened his door and threw up on the pavement. Niall who was sitting next to Harry, rubbed his back while he threw up, once he was done Liam got out and picked Harry up and brought him inside and into a room. They luckily didn't have to wait for very long for a doctor to walk in and examine Harry.

"Alright Harry what seems to be the problem?"

"I'm sorry doctor what did you say? I I can't hear you."

"Hm let me look into your ears."

The doctor looked into Harry's ears and let out a noise of concern, causing Niall Liam and Louis to worry about Harry even more than they already are. The doctor looked over at his bandmates and asked them what Harry's symptoms are, Liam answering them of course.

"Well Harry has been loosing his balance really easily, he was telling Niall that his ear is ringing, and he threw up in the parking lot when we got here."

"Hmm do you know if Harry has vertigo?"

"Um I'm not sure"

Liam looked over at Harry and asked him slowly so that he could read his lips.

"Harry do you have vertigo?"

When Harry nodded his head yes, which he immediately regretted because it caused him to have another dizzy spell. That worried the doctor even more and he immediately knew what Harry had.

"Ok Harry has labyrinthitis which is caused from an ear infection, so he needs to take medication to get rid of the infection. It's going to take two months for the symptoms to go away but the labyrinthitis will go away with time."

"Ok thank you so much doctor."

"You are very welcome boys, I'll go have the pharmacy have that medicine ready for you to pick up ok?"

"Ok, thanks again"

"You are very welcome"

...................

After picking up Harry's mediating from the pharmacy, they made sure Harry took it on time so that he would get better as fast as he could. They couldn't perform any concerts or do any interviews for two months because they wanted to make sure Harry was ok. Two months later and Harry's labyrinthitis was fully gone, it took awhile, but they were all grateful that Harry could hear again, especially Harry since he couldn't hear, was throwing up and had horrible bouts of vertigo and dizziness.

Here's another request I hope you like it! Please comment your requests down below or message them to me and I'll write them when I can!