Gets Dizzy and Falls

Harry and his bandmates were on stage performing on the next concert of their OTRA tour. They were almost half way through the concert and Harry is having the time of his life. It's really hot where they are right now, it's currently 102° out. They were told before they went on stage to make sure they drank plenty of water throughout the concert so that they don't get dehydrated.
Harry being Harry was having way too much fun that he wasn't drinking as much water as he should be. He was running around the most out of all of them. He wasn't even paying attention to how hot it was, he was just focused on giving the fans the best show he could. He was starting to feel the effects of the heat though.
Harry was sweating buckets, and he was starting to slow down. He had to sit down eventually and drink a bunch of water just to keep himself going. The cold water felt amazing going down his throat. After drinking a whole bottle of water, he stood back up and continued with the concert.
The longer the concert went on the hotter Harry starting to feel. With the stage lights on him, plus the 102° temperature it already was outside, along with wearing pants and running around on stage he was blazing hot. Harry made sure he drank water, but he still starting to feel dizzy despite drinking probably a gallon of water by now.
The concert was a little over half way over and Harry was running around the stage when he was suddenly hit with a dizzy spell. One minute he was chasing Niall and the next his vision went black and he fell to the floor with a sickening cracking noise and loud thud. The second the sound was heard the entire stadium went silent. Niall Liam and Louis all went running to Harry's side.
Liam checked his pulse and sighed in relief when felt it. He turned to look at his worried bandmates and told them the news.

"He still has a pulse he's alright, he just fainted"

Niall and Louis both sighed in relief at that news. They were really worried about Harry, that was a scary moment for them to see Harry faint like that. Niall asked the next question.

"What caused him to faint?"

"Well considering how hot it is right now, it's probably a mixture between the heat and not drinking enough water to keep him hydrated."

A few minutes later paramedics came running onstage with a stretcher and went over to Harry. They checked him over and then put him on the stretcher, carrying him off stage and into the awaiting ambulance. Liam Niall and Louis followed, wanting to be with Harry right now. They were worried about Harry the whole way to the hospital.

...................

After sitting in the hospital waiting room for a couple of hours, Harry's doctor finally walked over to his band mates to tell them about his injuries.

"Alright Harry has a mild concussion and a broken right arm. So he needs to rest and take it easy for awhile. He'll also be in a cast for 8 weeks and then we'll take more X-rays to see how his healing is going, and if it's healed enough then we'll put his arm into a brace so it can heal the rest of the way. He was also dehydrated so we put in an IV with fluids to rehydrate him."

"Thank you so much doctor"

They all said in unison, relieved that Harry is ok. They were really worried about him considering it was a hard fall. His injuries could have been a lot worse than what they are.

"You're very welcome gentlemen, he's in room 104 if you want to go see him."

They all went running down the hospital hallways until they found Harry's room. Once they found it they ran in and gave Harry a massive group hug, being careful of his broken arm of course. Louis was the first one to speak.

"We were SO worried about you Harry, don't scare us like that ever again."

"Sorry guys, I won't worry you guys like this again."

"It's ok Harry, we're just glad that you are ok."

"Me too, it could have been way worse than what it is."

"It definitely could have. Make sure you drink plenty of water next time and don't run around so much when it's this hot."

Liam told Harry in a serious tone, he wanted Harry to make sure that he was being serious. He didn't want Harry to faint and get hurt again, especially when it could be worse the next time it happens.

"I'll make sure I drink tons of water and not run around as much next time guys I promise."

They all gave Harry another group hug, glad that Harry will be more cautious next time.

...............

Harry got released from the hospital a couple of hours later, and his bandmates made sure he got plenty of rest for the next couple of days while they traveled to their next destination of the tour. Harry was fully healed in about 4 months, which they were all happy about.

Here's another request I hope you all like it! I'm SO sorry it took so long! Please comment down below or message me your requests and I'll write them when I can!