Can't Sleep Because Of Cough

It's currently 1:00am and Harry just CAN NOT go to sleep and stay asleep. He's had this cough most of the day, but it's gotten worse since he went to bed. The cough keeps waking him up from a deep sleep four times already and he's of course not happy about it. His other three bandmates are asleep in their rooms, which he's jealous of.
Harry decided to try to go back to sleep, and he's about to fall asleep when a coughing fit jolts him awake. He sits up and coughs into the crook of his arm. This fit lasts a couple of minutes, when his coughing fit ends Harry picks up his glass of water and drinks some. The cool water soothing his throat, which has gotten really sore from all the coughing he's been doing all day.
Harry still hasn't been able to sleep and he just wants to cry because of it. His chest hurts his throat hurts and he's just flat out exhausted. It's now 2:00am and he really just wants to sleep. Finally after another half an hour, Harry gets up and walks into Louis's room. He really needs comfort right now.
Harry quietly crawls onto Louis's bed and sits down next to him. He shakes Louis's shoulders, trying to wake him up. Louis wakes up with a start, sitting up and quickly and holding his chest. Harry felt bad that he scared him, but he didn't care at the moment, all he wanted was comfort.

"You scared the crap out of me Harry! What's wrong? Why are you awake?"

"I can't sleep Louis, I keep coughing and it's keeping me awake."

"Awww I'm sorry H, here crawl under the covers I'll help you feel better enough to go to sleep."

Louis lifted his blankets enough for Harry to crawl into, once he did Louis wrapper Harry up with blankets. He felt Harry's forehead and didn't feel a temperature, which was a good sign. He opened up his arms and let Harry snuggle into him. He rubbed Harry's back for awhile until Harry fell asleep.
Unfortunately he wasn't able to fall asleep, and when he did it was only for a short time before a coughing fit would wake Harry up again. They kept waking up every half an hour due to Harry's coughing fits.
Louis was grateful when Harry eventually did fall asleep at 4:00am and stayed asleep. He could just see the exhaustion in Harry's eyes, he felt so bad for him. He fell asleep after awhile of listening to Harry's soft snores. He just hoped that Harry would feel better tomorrow.

..............

The next morning when Louis and Harry woke up, they went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Harry was still coughing up a storm, which they weren't happy about. Louis has Harry sit down while he went into the bathroom to get cough medicine for Harry to take. Once he found it he poured out the correct dosage and handed it to Harry.
Harry swallowed the medication, making a face after. He hated taking medicine it tasted disgusting, but in order for the cough to go away he knew he had to take it. Liam walked into the kitchen a little bit later and asked what everyone wanted for breakfast.

"Alright boys what do you all want for breakfast?"

"How about eggs?" Niall said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Do you two want eggs as well?"

"Sure, how about you Harry?"

"Y yes please"

Harry's eyes went wide when he heard how his voice sounded. He had virtually no voice at all right now, he knew he had a sore throat but he wasn't expecting to have lost his voice as well. Niall Liam and Louis all winced when they heard his voice. Louis rubbed his back comfortingly, trying to help him feel better.

"The coughing caused you to loose your voice too? I'll make you some tea, I hope it'll help."

Louis made Harry a nice cup of tea with honey to help sooth his throat. Niall and Liam made breakfast while they all talked about what they were going to do about the concert later that night. Liam spoke first.

"Ok since Harry doesn't have a voice, he should just not sing at the concert. He can still be on stage with us, he just can't sing. I don't want him to damage his voice by singing like this."

"Yeah that's a good idea Liam, it's better for him that way." Niall said, agreeing with Liam.

"I think that's a good idea Harry, this way you can still be on stage with us." Louis said, also agreeing with Liam.

Harry nodded his head in agreement, he still wanted to be on stage whether he's singing or not. He loved being on stage, it was his favorite part of being a singer. He drank tea all day and with Niall Liam and Louis keeping up on his cough medicine, he didn't have coughing fits throughout the day which he was grateful for.

...................

The boys were now up on stage for their next concert of the tour. Harry of course wasn't singing, but the fans completely understood and screamed the lyrics when it was Harry's solos. Harry was so happy that the fans weren't angry at him for not being able to sing. He kept having coughing fits throughout the concert, but his security guard made sure he had tea to drink to help sooth his throat.
Him and his bandmates all ran off of the stage and onto their tour bus. Harry was of course exhausted from not being able to sleep the night before and from running around on stage. He trudged over to the sofa and laid down, closing his eyes and starting to fall asleep immediately after laying down. Niall saw Harry falling asleep so he grabbed a blanket and covered Harry up with it. He wanted Harry to be nice and warm while he slept.
Niall Liam and Louis stayed quiet while Harry slept, wanting him to get as much rest as he could. Louis went to bed an hour or so after Harry did, exhausted from not being able to sleep when Harry woke him up the night before and then not being able to fall back asleep until 4:00am. Niall and Liam continued to be quiet, wanting Louis to get as much sleep as he needed as well.

..................

Harry's cough went away a few days later which they were all grateful for. They all took care of Harry until he felt better and he's never been more grateful for having them as friends.

Here's another request I hope you all like it! Please comment your requests down below and I'll write them when I can!