Sleepover

We where all super tired so we thought we would go to sleep. I had gotten on the couch to lay down.
"What are you doing?" Hoseok asked looking at me weirdly.
"Im gonna sleep?....." I said cocking an eyebrow at him.
"Not in the couch, you can sleep in my room, it's more comfortable" he said grabbing my arm.
"Ummmm....nah man, I'm good, plus it's your bed, I would feel bad if you didn't sleep there" I said back.
"I would sleep there, but on the other side."
I looked at him in shock.
"Even more of a reason to sleep here, also, I don't like sleeping in a bed with my jeans on" I said trying to make more excuses.
"I'll lend you some of my shorts and a tee-shirt. I'll be back."
The he went up the stares and into his room.

He came back down holding black basketball shorts and a black tee-shirt.
"Here where this, the bathroom is down the hall, first door to your left"
I follow his directions and go and get dressed in his clothing in the bathroom.
Of course his cloths where big on me but I made them fit.
I came out and went to Hoseoks room. He was in the shower so I just went back downstairs and laid down on the couch. A few minutes later, I drifted off to sleep.
____
Hoseok pov.
I got out of the shower and didn't see Alina.
When I went downstairs I saw her sleeping peacefully on the couch.
"Aye....this girl"
I picked her up to bring her to my room. One thing though, her skin is ice cold.
I carried her to my bed and put a blanket over her to get her warm.
She shook it off, "it's too hot" she mumbled.
Is she crazy?
I didn't pay any attention to it and went to lay down next to her.
Goodnight Alina.
_______

Hola amigos, I hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.