I live so i love

I got home with The other boys, we had a bunch of shopping bags in our hands and some Starbucks.
I guess I need to talk to Yoongi now.
I walk up the stairs and see the only door frame  without a door.
I gave a little knock on the frame and I heard a 'what?' Coming from the closet.
"Can I talk to you?"
I hear him drop something and come out of the closet.
"Hey, yeah you can"  I walk inside his room and sit on the edge of his bed.
"So, what do you wanna talk about?" He asked me.
"I'm sorry Yoongi. You are like a brother to me and I do love you, just not like that.
I'm in love with Hoseok, I hate having to say this to you because you're such a nice guy."
He looked at me and smiled.
"I know you love him more and I'm happy to just be your friend. I'm sorry I ever said anything in the first place" He then let out a small fake chuckle.
"Hey, we aren't in control of our feelings right? I mean, I didn't want to fall for Hoseok, or anybody, but our hearts have a mind of their own." I say to him as I put one hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah I guess so," then he looks at me with a small smile, "I'm happy to just be friends with you, as long as you don't shoot Ice knives at me anymore" he laughed as he reminded me of what I did.
"Haha, ok no more deadly ice"
We both laugh and then he pulls me into a hug.
I hug him back for a second then I stand up.
"Imma go to my room" I said.
"Ok, see you at dinner"
"Yeah, ahaha, bye" then I walk out of his room and into Hoseoks.
I give a knock on the door to see if he was in there.
"Come in!" I here his voice yell from the other side of the door.
I slowly open the door and I see Hoseok on his bed with his phone in his hands.
"Hi Hobi" I said in a small cute voice.
He looked at me and smiled, "hi kitten" he said as he opened his arms for me to go and cuddle him.
I giggled as I ran up to the bed and snuggled into his arms. He kissed the top of my head, "How was shopping kitten?"
"It was ok, although Jin kept telling me to got pink stuff and Taehyung tried to buy me Gucci"
He laughed at what I had told him.
"That sounds like them. I'm glad you had fun, but I missed you" he frowned.
"Awww I missed you too Hobi" I said as I snuggled more into him.
We stayed like that for a while before I got up to go change.
"Where are you going?" He pouted.
"I have to go change into my PJs," I said laughing a little.
"Nooo, just use one of my shirts!"
I looked at his pouty face and then sighed. "Ok"
I went to his drawer and pulled out a black T-Shirt and made my way to the bathroom.
The shirt was a lot bigger then my body so it went down to mid-thigh.
I walked out of the bathroom and Hoseok was in sweat pants without a shirt on.
He looked my way and his eyes tracked from my eyes down and then back up.
"You should wear my shirts more often." He came up to me and put his lips next to my ease, "you look really sexy.." he whispered seductively.
I felt a shiver go down my spine as I looked into his eyes that were full of lust and love.
He brought his lips close to mine and kissed me hungrily. He put his hands around my hips and then, "jump" he said.
I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He brought me to the bed where, well, we are just gonna say we cuddled bc you know, I'm pure. But y'all know what really happened.
___________

I woke up the next morning with arms around me. Hoseok was holding my body against his and his head snuggled into my hair. I smile to myself remembering the most amazing night from before.
"Good morning kitten," I here him say with a scratchy voice that's sounded really sexy coming from him.
"Good morning Hobi" I say turning to face him.
He smiled at me and pulls me closer to him.
"I love you, you know that?" He says before kissing my head.
"I love you more" I said back.
"I love you most"
We stayed in bed for another hour until feeling the need for food.
I got up and put one of Hoseoks shirt on.
Hoseok our on some sweat pants with no shirt again.
We walked down stairs and saw the guys eating breakfast, then they all looked at us with a sly smirk.
____________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter. Sry haven't updated in a while. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.