Looking for who?

The rest of that night we were up till 1 am. Well most of us were.
It was weird, I would've thought that Yoongi would be the first one to sleep but no matter what we told him he said he wouldn't sleep until he knew for sure no one was gonna hurt us.
Me and Hoseok decided to cuddle up on the coach and put on a movie to distract from the negative energy that was around.

All of a sudden there was knocking at the door.
We all looked at each other asking if any of us expected someone.
"Alina hide" Hoseok said pulling me behind him. I then ran behind a couch and peaked my head out to see what will happen.
Namjoon went to open the door to reveal a American guy who looked to be around 30.
"Hello?" He said to the guy.
"Hi, I'm from the US and I work with the government. A person who is considered very important and dangerous got out of America" he then handed Namjoon a paper with my picture on it and a number, "here is what she looks like, and here is our number. There is also a reward. But be careful because she is dangerous and between you and me, a bit of a bitch" The he turned around and left off to the other house.
I came back out and Hoseok looked pissed.
"That piece of shit!!" He said grabbing the paper and tearing it up into pieces.
He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his arms.
"There looking for me, I really can't stay guys" I said putting my head into Hoseoks chest.
"No, we already said no" Hoseok said back.
"Ugh!"
I heard a ping at my phone.

"Don't think I didn't see you"
The text read. Crap they know where I am.
"Don't worry, I'll come back for you soon"

"Fuck" I said causing Hoseok to take my phone.
"Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you" He said as he placed a kiss on my head.
I took the phone from his hand, pissed off I wrote,
"Fine, come get me, I'll make sure I beat the shit out of you when you do"

Lets just see what happens and who will win.
"I look forward to killing you and your little boyfriend"

That set me off. He will kill Hoseok if he gets the chance. I can't let that happen. I'm sorry Hoseok.
_________________

The next chapter will be better, weirder and a little sadder. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.