Blessings

We all got up early so we can get ready for our day, do a little shopping before we have to go see my father.
We first started at the domain where there is a bunch of stores and sense it's Christmas time all the people are so nice.
"Oh, here, you have to try these cake balls!!" I pulled Hoseok into my favorite cake pop store.
"Alina!!!! Your visiting?! Why didn't you tell us?" The owner of the store said as soon as he saw me walk in.
"If we just got in town yesterday so I didn't really have the time, we're visiting my dad" I told him.
"Oh, yeah I'm sorry to hear about that too," he pauses for a minute then looks at Hoseok, "and who's this young man?" He asked me.
"This is Hoseok, my boyfriend..." I said to him. Hoseok puts out his hand for him to shake.
"Hello Hoseok, nice to meet the person who's dating someone who's like my second daughted" Hoseok smiles at him.
"Nice to meet you to......I'm sorry name?"
"I'm Brian" he says to Hoseok.
"Oh nice to meet you"
Then Brian turns to me, "so, I'm guessing you want you classic order? Maybe times two?" He says pointing to Hoseok.
"Yes, thanks you" I say back.
"Ok coming right up"
Then he goes behind the counter grabbing a container and picking out the cake pops I like.
He comes back with the box, "here you go, twelve cake pops on the house" he says with a smile handing me the box.
"No not on the house" I say looking at him.
I pull out my wallet but he stops me. "No its a welcome present for you and Hoseok, I don't get to see you often so this is a present"
"Are you sure?" I asked looking at him with a worried look.
"Yes I'm sure, now y'all go have fun, come back and visit more ok?" He gives me a hug.
"I promise I will visit more"
Then me and Hoseok left the store.
______
We caught up with Yoongi and Maddie. Who were at a clothing store.
"Hey where were y'all?" Maddie asked us.
"At Brian's cake pop shop" I said holding up the box of cake pops.
"Oooh yummmmm!!!!" She said getting excited!!
"Well the boys haven't had them yet so I got some for them so when y'all want let's go to a bench and eat some" I told her.
"Okie dokie!!"
Then she went to pay for some clothes that were in her hand so we can leave.
________________

We all got home and got ready to go see my father.
Yes, Hoseok and Yoongi are coming, for support because I don't think I'll be ok if I see him in pain.
"You ready Mija?" My mom says to me.
"Yup, let's go..." I sigh.
I don't want to go, I'm scared I won't be brave in front of him.
_
We get to the hospital and wait for my mom to sign us in. I feel so nervous, I mean, what will I do when I see him? I left him alone! I left because I couldn't have been born like a regular human being!!
I feel someone grab onto my hand, it was Hoseok. His thumb rubbed on my hand in soft circular movements.
"It's ok" he whispered, "I'm here" she looked at me and then bent down to kiss my forehead.
My mom walked over to us, "ok, follow me.." he said as she turned around and walked down the hall through some doors, with us following behind her.

There it is, the door to his room. I push Hoseok to the opposite side of the door, "Wait our here, I think you and Yoongi should, just for a bit" I look at Maddie who does the same with Yoongi.
"We'll be back out in a bit" I kissed his cheek and walked with Maddie into the room.

"Hi papa..."
his head quickly turns to me.
"Mija! Hi, your here! I missed you" he says in a whisper barley loud enough for me to hear. He looks so skinny and looks weak.
"I missed you too, Hoseok is here too, he was also worried, but I told him to wait." I walked up closer to his bed.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said grabbing his hand.
"I didn't want to worry you, you should be with Hoseok, living your life, having kids.."
"Papa!!! We aren't there yet, we're not even married, and besides....who would be there to walk me down the aisle?" I could feel my tear slip and freak up half way down my cheek.
I was crying ice, I do that only when I'm absolutely upset.
"Please don't cry...imma be ok soon..." I hear him whisper, knowing what he meant I cried even more.
"I love you papa" i whispered to him.
_______
We all walked out of the room and I saw the boys stand up.
"How did it go?" Hoseok asked coming to hug me.
"He...wants to see you..." I say to him.
"Oh...ok" then I see Hoseok leave into the room.
________
Hoseok pov

I slowly walk into the room to see him laying there, looking helpless.
Now I can see why Alina was crying, I want to cry.
"Hoseok......I'll make this short for you...sit down."
I quickly grab the chair next to him and sit down next to his bed.
"Look Hoseok, you seem like a really good guy, so I trust you with Alina. As you can tell I probably won't make it to see the future...but I hope your in it. Please take care of her, because I won't be around to for much longer..."
He sounded like he was about to cry.
"Yes sir, I promise"
"Thank you"
I got up from the seat and walked to the door. Until I stopped in my tracks. I have to get his blessing first.
"Sir? If I could, may I ask you something?" I asked coming back next to him.
"What is it son?"
I took the ring box out of my pocket, "if I may, can I get your blessing to marry your daughter?"
He looked at the ring in shock. Then he looked at me and smiled.
"I would love, if you married my daughter, thank you for asking before" then he laid his head back and smiled.
I smiled to myself as I walked out the door.
_

Hey my loves!! I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, I'm thinking of marking all the rest of the chapter endings Hoseoks pov but idk, tell me what y'all think about it. Until next time ARMYS!! I💜y'all!!!!