Baby it's cold outside

We got home about an hour after seeing him. My eyes were all puffy from crying. Luckily, I had Hoseok there to comfort me.
Me, Maddie, Hoseok and Yoongi sat there in the living room in silence.
That is, until my mom walked in.
"Now why does the air in here feel so negative?"
None of us answered.
"Look guys, I know this all a hard time for us, especially around this time of year, which is his favorite, but we shouldn't be all, mopey, he wouldn't want that..."
We all still stayed quiet.
"Alina, how about you sing a Christmas song for us?" My mom said coming to me and pulling me by my arms off the couch.
"W-what song?" I asked a little quiet.
"Well, this season basically was loved by you and your dad, what song did y'all always sing this time of the year?"
She said handing me a karaoke microphone.
"Well, I would need someone to sing with me..."
Then I looked at Hoseok.
"Do you know the song, baby it's cold outside?"
I asked him.
"By heart."
He said grinning.
Then I grabbed another microphone and handed it to him.

I really can't stay
"Baby it's cold out side"
I've got to go away~
"Baby it's cold out side"
This evening has been, so very nice~
"I'll hold your hands there just like ice"
My mother will start to worry
"Beautiful, what's your hurry?"
My father will be pacing the floor
"Listen to the fire place roar"
So really I better scurry
"Beautiful please don't hurry"
Well maybe just a half a drink more~

Me and Hoseok sang that whole song as we just swayed with the melody.
As me and him were singing I saw Yoongi stand up and put his hand out for Maddie to take.
She took his hand and they both started slow jamming to the song. Aww they looked so good together!!
____
We just sang songs that we usually hear or sing around this time of year.
Yoongi and Maddie sang which was really funny because neither of them can sing. They sounded like actual shit which I shouldn't judge because I mean, I don't sing that well either.
Me and Hoseok just say on the couch watching Maddie and Yoongi sing the 'Noel' song.
I felt Hoseok scoot closer to me and I put my head on bi shoulder and snuggled closer to him.
"How is my kitten feeling?" He asked in a soft voice so it wouldn't be heard that much.
I just sighed.
"I-I'm ok I guess, I just haven't felt and sang these songs in a while and usually it's...it's with my dad...."
I could feel my eyes water up more and kore the more I thought about it.
"Shhh shhh" he said as he kissed the top of my head.
"I will always be here and I will always love you, I promise you that" he said grabbing my head and intertwining our fingers.
"I love you so much kitten" he said lightly to me.
"I love you more Hobi" I said back.
"I love you most" he said leaving me with nothing else to say.
I just snuggled closer to him and he held me close making me feel all warm and safe. Like, I wasn't alone and scared.
The way I felt with Hoseok was a way that I know I couldn't feel with anyone else.
I love him.
____
Hoseok pov

Just snuggled up with her sent my heart into a race. She made me feel so warm.
I think I'll propose when we get back to Korea, maybe a little after Christmas...I just want everything to be perfect for her to feel how much I love her.
__

I look over to Alina who was laying on my shoulder. She had fallen asleep and looked is peaceful.
"Guys, imma take Alina to bed now. Goodnight.." I said as I picked up Alina bridle style and walked to our room.
I slowly lairs her down on her side and went to on the other side to lay done next to her. I pulled the blanket over us and I cuddled up next to her. I kissed her head and said, "goodnight my kitten"
Then I fell asleep with her cuddled up in my arms.
_________________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter my beautiful peeps!! Until next time ARMYS!!i💜y'all!!!!!