Stuff

My parents left after an hour or so, they really shouldn't have come at all. It's not that I don't want to see them, but them being around me could hurt them.
Ugh, tomorrow I have to go to school, and see Min-Young.
I hate her, but....I feel like I should just be nice to her. You know...maybe if I'm nice to her, she will realize she was a jerk.
Yeah....I'll try that...
_____
(Next day)

I woke up and got ready for school. I think Hoseok was already ready so I got ready fast.
As soon as I was ready we decided to go.
__
When we got to class I sat down in my usual seat beside Hoseoks, and then I saw her.
She came up to me with a smirk and a devilish look.
"What's up loser?" She said poking my head. It out an irritated sigh.
"Hey, leave her alone Min-Young!" Hoseok said making her gaze go to him.
"No Hobi it's ok" I said to him. Then I looked at Min-Young, "you know...you wear so much makeup and you try too hard to make yourself look good, but I really think that under all that powdered mess, you very beautiful. I mean, why cover up your real self and hide your true beauty" I said as she looked at me not knowing what to say. "Besides, you really must remember, looks fade, and when they are gone no one is going to care about it anymore" I gave her a smile and turned back to a book that was on my desk.
She didn't say anything, it seemed as if something she wanted to say was stuck in her throat.
I just smiled to myself knowing I won.
_____________
Min-Young's pov

That bitch!!
Ugh! How dare she! I know what she was doing, trying to make me feel bad!
She's not gonna like what's Coming for her soon. Just wait Alina, your gonna pay for taking away Hoseok and making me look like a dumbass.
______

Alina pov
As soon as I got home I saw my door was open. I know I didn't leave it unlocked.
Hoseok looked at me strangely and I looked back in a 'what the hell?' Kinda way.

I walked up to the door but was pulled back by Hoseok, "I'll go in first, stay behind me" He said pulling me behind him.
We slowly walked in and saw a huge mess. Who could've done this?
As we were looking through everything I saw a note on my table,

"I know where you live and I know what you can do. If you don't stay away from Hoseok, I will personally make sure you die"
-anonymous

I looked back at Hoseok who looked at me with anger in his eyes.
"Pack your stuff, your gonna stay with us for a while" he said grabbing the paper and ripping it.
Who would do this?
______________

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter, until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.