Confesstions

"Alina," He said from the other side of my door.
"Umm, can I come in? Please?" Asked.
"Yeah...."
He opened the door and looked at me with an 'I'm so sorry' look.
"I-I didn't know...I am so sorry and you can hit me and be mean, but I didn't know and I feel really bad about it" He said wanting to cry slightly.
I walked up to him and put my hand to his face.
"It's ok, I know you wouldn't have done it if you knew." I said looking at him with the most loving eyes I could give.
He pulled me into a hug, resting his chin on my head.
"Even if I'm not your real boyfriend, I'm still gonna treat you like my girlfriend, I'm still gonna protect you and care for you, I'm gonna cuddle and hold you. Because...well....well just because"
He sounded like aw was struggling with getting all of that out. It was cute.
"Thank you Hobi" I said.
_____

Later that night me and Hoseok decided to go over to his house with the boys there and I invited Zara,Natalie and Blu.
Through the night, Blue and Taehyung talked, Zara and Namjoon, Natalie and Jimin and me and Hoseok. It was like we all were couples.
"Why don't we all speaks the night here?" Namjoon suggested.
"I'm cool with that," Blu said. All of the other girls agreed with her too.
Me and the girls where given rooms to stay in, but, I knew I was gonna end up sleeping in Hoseoks bed. That's sounds weird, not in that way but..you know what I mean so yeah.

While I was in the kitchen getting some water, Yoongi came in and just stared at me.
"Can I help you?" I asked sarcastically.
"I know why Hoseok was staying with you." He said with a smirk.
"Really? Why do you think he is staying with me?" I asked knowing he thinks it's something stupid.
"Because of your powers. Yeah I know about them. I'm not stupid." He said leaning against the counter.
"You better not-"
"Don't worry, I'm not, only because...never mind. Who knows?" He asked.
"Nataile, Zara, Blu and Hoseok" I replied quietly.
"I really think you should tell the others.." he said looking at me with a understanding face.
"I know...but I can't, you and Hoseok shouldn't know...you can be in danger..I'm not willing to put the rest of y'all in danger. I can't" I said back.
"But don't you think, by you not telling the rest of them, your putting them in danger even more. If you don't tell them and warn them of what could happen when your around, they will never know if something actually happens. At least if something does go down you could protect them."
He has a point, "I'm just saying, telling them might be a better idea" he said.
He gave me a hug, I guess he knew how much stress I have.
"Ok...but I can't now." I said back.
"No, now, the sooner the better" he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the living room.

Everyone looked at us as Yoongi pushed me forward.
"Guys..Alina has something to tell y'all." He said grabbing everyone's attention.
I looked at the girls and Hoseok and they all came by my side.
"Umm is everything ok?" Namjoon asked looking at us.
"So, I haven't been honest with y'all. Mostly because I thought that it would keep y'all safe."
I was taking my time with it but Jin rushed me.
"Alina whats going on?" He said.
"It's better if I show you" I went to the kitchen and grabbed my water.
Everyone followed me and watched at as I put my hand to the top. The cool energy fan through my arm, showing my vains becoming a neon blue, all the way to my hand sending blue Ice waves to the water. It froze in an instant.
Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon and Jin stood there with their eyes wide open and their mouths hanging so far open a fly could've gotten in.
"Is that why your hair is..." Jin said trailing off his sentence.
"Yeah." I replied.
"Is that also why Hoseok- hyung is staying with you?" Taehyung asked.
"Yup."
"So y'all aren't really dating?" Namjoon asked.
"Yes, we are" Hoseok said before I could open my mouth.
"Oh, so that's real."
I mean...I guess it is then.
____

Later that night I wanted to talk to Hoseok.
I knocked on the door first.
"Come in" I heard from the other side.
I walked in and Hoseok was in black shorts. That's it. They hung low showing his well toned abs.
I felt my face heat up from embarrassment.
"Umm...why did you say we were actually together?" I asked trying to avoid looking at him without a shirt.
"I don't know...I've kinda gotten use to saying that. Plus, I like the idea of no one else being able to ask you out because you are with me." He said as he started to smile.
"Oh" I said.
"The only things that's making me not like that is the fact that....your not actually my girlfriend, and I would like to maybe make that official, but that's up to you."
He kissed the top of my head, "it's late, go get some sleep" he said.
"Ok" I said back trying to process what just happened.
"Goodnight" He said before I walked out the door.
"Goodnight Hoseok"
Then I shut the door.
I walked to my room laying myself down. I'm not gonna be able to sleep now. Thanks Hoseok.
___

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what yalls fave part was. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.