Meet the importents

Today I found out three of my closest friends are coming to see me. They are who I grew up with.
Two of them are more school friends and the other is like more of a family member.
Oof, what are they gonna say when they see Hoseok. Besides my family and Hoseok, those three girls are the only ones who know about my special abilities.

"Hey Hoseok, so, three very important people are coming to see me, what do I say when they see you?" I asked not sure of his answer.
"Well, just say we're dating so things don't get too complicated" he said smiling.
"But I've never lied to these people before, they will be able to tell if I am" I said worried.
"Then we will make it seem real, don't worry" he said giving a smirk.
What did he mean by "make it seem real?"
Oof.
___

Ok, today they are coming.
I heard a knock at my door and a gave Hoseok a look of worried/nervous.
I opened the door to see my favorite people on the planet.
Natalie, Zara and Blu, Nat has long brown hair with natural blond highlights, she had pretty hazel eyes that looked green most of the time.
Zara was lau, she had short black hair and brown eyes that where covered by her glasses. She was a little cold at times but most of the time she was a complete crack head.
Blu, she had brown hair with red highlights. She had brown eyes that sometimes would look black.

They all came in for a huge hug. I get like crying because of how happy I was.
"Oh gosh, it's been too long" Natalie said.
"Yeah, I feel like you've been gone for 4 years!" Blu said.
"Haha I've missed y'all too." I said back.
Then they all looked over and say Hoseok. They looked so confused.
"Alina...who's that?" Zara asked smirking.
"Umm, guys, this is Hoseok, he is my...boyfriend" I said a little hesitantly.
"What the duck!?! You gotta boyfriend?" Natalie said.
"Yeah, and don't worry guys, he knows"
The all went "oohhh" and then smiled at him.
"Nice to meet you Hoseok" They all said to him.
"As long as your good to our little girl then I'm ok with you" Zara said giving him a glare.
"I promise I will take care of her" he said kissing the top of my forehead.
I smiled like an idiot after that. I must have looked so stupid.

We all talked for a long time until Blu had suggested a game.
"We should play that game we played when we where 13" Blu said all excited.
"Ooh yeah!!!" Nat said.
"Nope, nope nope" I said back denying their request.
"Why not!?!" Zara said.
"Because of what happed the last time we played it" I said.
Hoseok was just staring in confusion.
"Ok, but now you can control it better I think it will be different, PLEASE!!!!???" She asked making them all say "Please".
"Ugh ok" I said finally giving up.
"Wait, what is gonna happen?" Hoseok said.
"Just get on the couch for a bit and you'll see" I said and he went to sit down with the girls on the couch.
I sat down on the ground and closed my eyes. I then put my finger tips on the floor slowly letting snow and ice build up on the ground.
As soon as I thought the air was cold enough I stopped.
I felt a snow ball hit me, it was Natalie.
"Haha, see, it didn't happen this time" she said getting another snowball.
Soon everyone ended up throwing snowballs.

"Ok, I need to clean up now" I said putting my hand back in the flow having all that ice and snow be pulled back into my hands and going through my veins.
Hoseok just stared at me, fascinated at me.

"So how long y'all gonna be in Korea" I asked the girls sitting on the couch.
"For about 3 weeks" Blu said.
"Ok, well-"
I was interrupted by a knock at my door.
I went to go get it and saw Taehyung at my door.
"Hey, it Hoseok here?" He asked.
"Yeah he is, he's staying over for a while...." I said letting him inside.
He looked at the girls on my couch and then saw Hoseok sitting on the ground.
"Oh ok, sorry to interrupt, I was a little worried for my hyung" he said.
"No problem, Taehyung these are my friends, Natalie, Zara and Blu" I said as he shook their hands.
"Nice to meet y'all, I'm Taehyung" he said smiling. Not smiling at all of them, but at Blu, ooh this could be interesting.
________

Hola hope y'all have liked this chapter, it's gonna get a little more interesting soon so plz keep reading. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.