WAAATTTTTT???!!

I was sitting on the couch when I heard the door open.
"Hey tae-" it was Taehyung but also blu.
Holding hands.
OH MY GOSH!
"Taehyung....step away from my lil girl or else I'll beat you,"
He smiled at her and she smiled back, "don't be mean to tae tae" Blu said as she let go of Taehyung a hand and came to me to give me a hug.
"Whaattt?!" I asked still confused about the situation.
"You are dating Taehyung?" She nodded in excitement.
I look over to Taehyung who is smiling at her, he looked so sweetly at her, "tae, is this who you've been talking to on the phone?" I asked him.
He nodded just like Blu did.
I looked at them, "NAMJOON JIN!!!!!! GUYS GET DOWN HEREEEEE TAEHYUNG HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!" I start yelling as I hear a bunch of legs a people's running through the hall and down the stairs.
They all tried to come down the stairs at once, tripping on each other and being stupid.
"Oh sir it's true!!" Jungkook said in shock.
"Wait isn't that Blu!!!??" Jimin said wide eyes.
"Oh hey Blu!" Maddie said from the top of the stairs with Yoongi and Hoseok by her side.
"Hey mads" she waves at them.
Im still so confused about shit right now,
"Can someone please explain more about what's happening!? All I know is that my best friend is dating a alien and I'm scared, also, Hoseok! Where were you for about 4 hours?"
I look at everyone to see if I could get an answer from them. Nope. I got nothing!
It was dead silent.
"Ok fuck y'all then. I'm too tired for this shit today" I walk up the stairs not caring if I step on the boys. I make my way to my room to throw myself on the bed.
Today's been weird.
And what the hell? Where was Hoseok for 4 hours?? I know he wasn't in this house, he couldn't have been.
God, I'm just tired, I need some sleep.
I just lay myself down under the covers and let myself drift off to sleep.
__________

Hoseok pov

"Can I also ask where you were for those hours too?" I hear Namjoon ask.
"I was planning something with Yoongi and Maddie." I said not giving away to many details.
"What were y'all planning?" Taehyung asks as he sits down next to Blu on the couch with a bowl of grapes.
"None if your b-" I started but was cut off my Yoongi.
"He's gonna propose for Alina." He just cut me off.
"WHAT!!?" everyone screams.
"Shhhhh!!" I said putting my finger to my mouth.
"Omg omg omg!! My best friends gonna get married" Blu state's fanning her eyes as she tried to stop the crying.
"That's only if she says yes" Jungkook said back.
"You think she'll say no?!!" Shit now I'm panicking! I knew it, I shouldn't do it.
"Shit she will won't she? I shouldn't do this!"
I can't stop freaking out until I get a slap across my face and someone grabs me by my shoulders.
"Calm yourself child!!" It was Jin.
"She will say yes without a doubt." He smiled.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes, not hurry up and plan it, so y'all can make a bunch of little Hoseoks and Alinas"
My eyes widened at that comment.
"Woah....I think we will wait for the kid thing." I laughed at that.
Although, kids don't sound so bad....hmm maybe one or two.....OR FIVE??
no no, too many....
" I just need help planning on how I'm gonna do it" I said looking at them with worry in my eyes.
"When do you want to?" Jimin asked.
"Tomorrow"
"Then we'll set up everything with Maddie and you just go pick out a nice outfit and have maybe a speech prepared" he said to be.
"Ok ok" I said excitedly as I walked to my room to pick out a outfit.
Hold up. Somethings different about my room tho.
I look over at the bed and I didn't see Alina, I thought she said she was tired?
Wait.
I walked to her "room" and found her asleep on the bed.
Ugh this girl, I told her already, my room is now our room.
I picked her up bridle style and carried her to my room where I laid her down and covered her with the covers.
Better.
Now she's sleeping in the right room.
____________

Hope you've annoyed this hectic chapter. Until next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.