Trouble

I storm away from Yoongis door as I hear him banging on it telling me to let him out.
I go to my room, well, ummm mine and Hoseoks, and slam the door so hard my hand left an ice print on it.
Ugh I was just so mad!
I don't know why though.
I heard a knock at my door and then heard the sound of the handle twist opening the door.
"Hey kitten...you ok?" I hear Hoseoks voice coo.
I turn around to face him, as soon as I do I feel myself smile at his gleam.
"I'm...I'm ok...I just heard something I didn't want to" I said as I walked over to him and he wraps his arms around me.
"What did you hear?"
"I don't think you should hear it from me..." I said sighing.
"Then I should go ask Yoongi?"
When he said that I realized his door was sill stuck..he can't get out.
LOL
"Oh wait!! Crap!!" I said as I realize that.
"What?" Hoseok said worriedly
"I kinda locked Yoongi in his room..."
I hid my face in his chest out of embarrassment.
"How!?" He asked as he chuckled a bit.
"I got mad and I froze off the handle from the outside..."
I felt soo embarrassed telling him this.
"ALINA ANAYA YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!" I hear Jin yell from the hallway.
"Oh-I think Jin found Yoongi...." Hoseok said as he went and kissed my head.

I walked out of the room seeing Jin standing there with his hands on his hips and his head tilted to the side.
"I know you did this now undo it now!!" He said pointing to the door hand that I froze off.
I put my hand to the door henges and froze them off.
Then I kicked the door in and before Yoongi could walk out I moved my hand from right to left freezing the floor in front of him.
"Next time you feel something towards me, keep it to yourself." Then I walk down the stairs and out of the house.
I needed some air and I really needed to be out of that house.
____________

Thanks for reading guys!!! Built next time people's. I💜y'all.