Worried about who?

We finally landed in Korea after quite some time.
___
I sat on my bed waiting for Hoseok to get done showering. I just can't help but think, what do we do about Min-young. She knows about my powers and she's obviously gonna do something about it. She's either gonna send someone or come after me herself.

Hoseok came out of the bathroom with only shorts on and no shirt.
I swear one day his abs are gonna kill me.
"What's wrong?" He asked as he sat down next to me.
"We still have to deal with Min-Young" I said with a disappointed slash annoyed look.
"Yeah...but let's not worry about that now, I'm hear and your not gonna go anywhere" he said as he put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
"You don't know that.." I said back.
"I do if I do this"
The he pushed me down onto the bed and held my arms to my side.
"You can't go anywhere like this" He said before he bent down and kissed me.
His lips were so soft. I could just melt under his touch.
Then he rolled over and pulled me to his side as he cuddled me like a little cinnamon roll.
"I love you soo much" He said giving me a little squeeze.
"Hehe I love you more!" I replied.
"I love you most."
Then I snuggled my head into his neck and put one arm around his waist as I slowly fell asleep.
Yeah, I'm safe.
__________

Yeah yeah I know this chapter is short as I'm sorry. Kinda. Not really.
I haven't had much time on my hands so sorry fam. Until next time ARMYS.
I💜y'all.