Happy ending

5 years later

"Mommy mommy!! Uncle Jin said that he wanted to take me shopping!! Can he?" My daughter Sam asked.
"Yeah just tell your dad first" I said back to her.
"Yay!!"

Me and Hoseok actually couldn't have a kid...only because my powers wouldn't allow that to happen, so we decided to adopt a girl. She's 6 years old and she loves Jin and Yoongi.
I don't know why though.

"Hi love..." I heard from behind me as arms snaked around my waist and I felt Hoseoks head on my shoulder.
"Hi Hobi," I said as I turned around and kissed him.
"So Sam is going with Jin today..., me and you have a day to ourselves. How about, we go on a date?" Hoseok said while holding onto my waist still.
"Hmm, that seems like a good plan...I would like that..." I smiled before kissing him again.

"Yo please no public display of affection until after we leave.." I heard Jin day from behind us.
I turned around to face him and Sam, "ok ok, Sam you be good with uncle Jin today and have fun!" I said before giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Ok mommy!!" She kissed my cheek then went to Hoseok to give him a kiss.
"Bye daddy!!!"
"Bye honey!"
Then her and Jin left.
"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked Hoseok who was giving a smirk.
"Oh yeah, well. The kid is gone. We're alone. What do you think the plan is?..." he said getting closer and closer to me.
I just sighed. "You want to have a snow ball fight?"
"Hell yeah!" He smiled like a child and started jumping.
"Ok, but I'm gonna win!" I said warning him as I put my hand on the floors and let the snow build up.
"Ok Hobi, your on!" I sad as I grabbed a snow ball and threw it at his face.
"Oh your dead come here!!" He yelled
________
We cleaned the snow mess up and me and Hoseok were just sitting on the couch cuddling.
"So what do you want to do now?" Hoseok asked.
"I don't know...let's just sit here and enjoy this moment" I said back to him.
"Ok...wow, can you believe it's been about 5 years since I preposed? It seems like it hasn't even been one." He sounded so shook. Like he couldn't believe me and him have been married for that long.
I giggled at him.
"I'm so glad I met you when you moved to Korea.." he said softly.
"I'm so glad I met you Hoseok...I never thought I would love someone as much as I love you" I look at him as he held me in his arms and went in to kiss him. His lips warm against my cold skin. It's always been like that but this time it just felt the most amazing.
"I love you Hoseok..."
"I love you my little ice queen."
______________

The end.

Hope y'all have enjoyed this book. It's been fun to write. I love Hoseok so very much and I hope y'all have liked the characters. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Until the next time ARMYS. I💜y'all.