Parents

It's been two weeks. Everything has gone smoothly, not problems at all.
However I think one might come soon, because I found out my parents are coming to visit me. Yay. They are coming tomorrow, to bad Hoseok doesn't know Spanish.
___
"Hey what's on you mind?" He asked noticing me with a worried face.
"Oh...my parents are coming to visit me..." I said quietly.
"Isn't that a good thing?" He asked, "I will finally get to meet them." He said letting a smile go across his face.
"No no no, my parents are very..how do I say...truthful, my dad only speaks Spanish and my mom is embarrassing...plus i don't think they would like the fact that I had a boyfriend right now" I said scrunching my eyebrows in a worried manner.
He just looked at me and chucked as he reached his hand out to ruffle my hair.
"What's so funny?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"I'm laughing because I think once your parents see how I can take care of you, they will love me" He said smiling proudly.
I just chuckled and smiled.
_____________
Day of meeting parents

Me and Hoseok sat in the living room waiting nervously for my parents to arrive
As soon as we heard that doorbell ring we looked at each other.
I gave him a nod and went to open the door for them.
As soon as I opened my door I was greeted my a hug from my mom.
(In Spanish)
"Hi darling! Oh look how good you look" She said walking inside.
I just laughed as I went to hug my dad.
"Hi sweet heart, how have you been?" He asked.
"Im good dad"
They both stopped as soon as they saw Hoseok.
"Oh...mom, dad, this is Hoseok, he is...my....boyfriend" I said as I notice the smile on my dads fave drift away.

Hoseok bowed to my dad and dad.
Hoseok then said in the best Spanish he could, "Nice to meet you, I'm Hoseok"
Then he gave a charmer smile.
(In English)
My mom then gave him a hug and said, "Nice to meet you Hoseok"
Hoseok just chuckled and rubbed his hand behind his neck.
Awww...he's nervous!
___

Later we all ate and me and my mom where doing the dishes, so my dad went to talk with Hoseok, I don't know how, but they did.

Hoseok pov.

I sat there with her father. He looked at me intimidatingly and then told me something in English that I won't forget.
"Alina looks happy" he said. "Growing up, she never really looked like that before. She was always crying, screaming or was just plane exhausted. Her powers have taken a toll on her life, because she never got to really enjoy a childhood. I was always hard on her because I thought I was getting her ready for the real world, and she knows that. Now, I know that, that smile she is wearing right now is because of you. So whatever happens, please take care of my little girl. She looks tough on the outside, and she is, but because of that strength on the outside. The rest of her, her heart, her mind, they are week. Don't let her overwork herself and make sure she eats well. I'm trusting you with my pride and joy, don't hurt her"
He gave me a pat on the back.
"I would never" I said back and looked in Alina's direction, "I love her too much"
_________________
Alina's pov.

My dad pulled me to the dining room as Hoseok and my mom started talking.
"Hoseok is a good guy. I can tell he likes you a lot" he said to me.
"Yeah, he really is a good guy, and he treats me like a gentleman should treat a lady" I told him looking at my hands.
"I'm sorry," I heard him say, "I'm sorry for not being the perfect dad, and for working you too hard" he said looking at me, "I guess I never really set the perfect example of how a perfect dad should be." I could tell his eyes were starting to water.
"No, you didn't" he looked down at his hands. "But you set an example of what a real man should be, you showed me that they should be, wise, kind, strong, not just physically but mentally. You set an example of how a man should take care of his loved one. And you set an example of how to be strong and courageous even if you not a guy. So even if you weren't the perfect dad in the eyes of others, you were in they eyes of me" I said as I grabbed his and from in ground of me and looked at him, I gave him the 'I'm ok, thank you' look. He just smiled back and now I think we were both about to tear up.
______

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter, until next time ARMYS. I 💜 y'all.